Bhutan Dungsam Cement Project Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.dccl.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dungsam Cement Project Limited (DCCL) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dccl.bt Vacancy 2021
Emanating from the royal vision, the Dungsam Cement Corporation Limited started in 1982 as a Dungsam Cement Project office but due to so many challenges and obstructions, particularly the security concerns, it had to remain on hold for more than two decades.
In 2006, the construction works resumed and since then, the project began to take its shape. On September 10, 2009, the project was incorporated under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan and in 2014 the commercial operations of the Plant started.
Located in the country’s eastern region of Dungsam Pemagatshel, under Nganglam Dungkhag, the cement plant has an installed capacity to produce 3,000 MT of clinker and 4,130 MT of cement a day making it the largest cement manufacturing industry in the country and one of the largest in the region.
Department under DCCL
- Corporate Services Department
- Finance & Accounts Department
- Plant & Mines Department
- Sales & Marketing Department
Vacancy and Career opportunities in March 2021
The Dungsam Cement Project Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DCCL
- Position Title: Drill Operator
- Vacancy Publish date: March 19, 2021
- Last date to apply: March 31, 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Grade: O6
- Salary: Basic Nu. 11,580.00/- & allowances as per rules
- Eligibility: Class X passed
- Service status: Regular
- Remarks: Work experience in a related field may have an additional weightage
- Download Details
How to Apply
The place of posting shall be at Nganglam in Pemagatshel. Applications along with the following documents should be submitted to HRA Division, DCCL, Nganglam in Pemagatshel Dzongkhag latest by March 31, 2021.
- Duly filled DCCLs job application form
- Academic transcript
- Valid CID copy
- Valid online security clearance
- Valid medical clearance certificate
- Work experience certificates if any
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer (If employed)
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the interview where the candidates have to produce all aforementioned documents in original during the interview. For any clarification, please contact HRA Division at +975- 77279331/17573828 during office hours.