Bhutan Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.drukair.com.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines (DrUKair) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.drukair.com.bt Vacancy 2019
Drukair is a Royal Government of Bhutan Owned Airline run by the Investment Wing, Druk Holding & Investments Ltd. The national Airline of the Kingdom of Bhutan operates a schedule network within the South Asian region from its Head Quarters at Paro, a picturesque Valley in Western Bhutan. The Capital, Thimphu is 60 Minutes drive away.There was the need to open up the skies. And so, the concept of a national airline was born on April 5, 1981. Drukair began operations on February 11, 1983, from Paro, a picturesque valley in western Bhutan, a 65 km drive away from the capital, Thimphu.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in March 2019
The Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DrUKair
- Position Title: Cabin Attendant
- Vacancy Publish date: 12 March 2019
- Last date to apply: 28 March 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 06
- Station: Paro
- Grade: M-13 (10725-270-17475 + allowances and benefits as admissible)
- Min. Age: Between 18-25 Yrs (born between 30th March 1993-28th March 2001)
- Height: Male -165 cm (min) and 185 cm (max) and weight in proportion & Female -160 cm (min) and 180 cm (max) and weight in proportion.
- Marital Status: Unmarried and without children (Female candidates: required to put in a minimum three (3) years of service before bearing the first child after appointment)
- Eligibility: Class XII passed with an aggregate of 50% i.e. English plus best four subjects (with good written and verbal communication skills)
- Employment Status: Regular
- Download Details
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted
- Applicants with a visible tattoo will be disqualified.
- Candidates who have submitted complete documents will be shortlisted based on preliminary interview result. Incomplete application and/or non-submission of any required documents will be disqualified. Applicants must look out for the announcement of shortlisted name list in the DACL Website for final selection interview venue, time and date. DACL will not be responsible if any candidates do not appear for the interview on the announced dates.
- A candidate shall be required to produce No Objection Certificate if currently employed at the time of appointment (if selected).
- All candidates are required to bring relevant documents in ORIGINAL for verification at the time of the selection interview.
- Any candidate who is shortlisted but is unable to produce relevant and valid documents or does not meet any one of the eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the interview
- There is no standby for the shortlisted candidates i.e. if a candidate is disqualified from shortlist; the next candidate in line will not be shortlisted in his/her place.
- Please give valid contact numbers in the application.
- Applicants must bring their own copy of the documents required. Drukair will not provide copying facilities
- The entry grade, pay, allowances and benefits will be as per the Service Manual
- For minimum age requirement, please check specific position details
How to Apply
Applications must be made in person for height and weight measurement. Applications through post or a third party will not be accepted.
Cabin Attendants applicants are required to apply in person along with duly filled Drukair Employment Application Form and submit to Head of Corporate Services Division, Drukair Corporation Limited, near Wangchang Gup Office, Paro with a copy of the following documents on or before 28th March 2019 at 1700 hours. Application through post or a third party will not be accepted.
- Pass Certificate and Mark sheets (Class X & XII)
- Citizenship ID card
- Valid Security Clearance
- Recent Medical Certificate (not older than 6 months)
- Recent full-length photograph not older than 6 months – date of a photo was taken must be visible on the photograph
For further information kindly contact the Manager- Human Resources at phone# 08 -271856, 115 (Extension) during office hours.