Job Vacancy in Chhukha 2019: Find the latest job vacancy announcement in Chhukha. All the job seekers in Chhukha may use this Job Portal. As a matter of fact, we always try to updated latest Government jobs recruitment as well as private jobs announcement in Chhukha.
Job Vacancy in Chhukha 2019:
Mebisa, formerly called Chukha or Chhukha, is a town on the Wangchu River and seat of the Chukha District in Bhutan. Chukha District is one of the 20 dzongkhag comprising Bhutan. The major town is Phuentsholing which is the gateway city along the sole road which connects India to western Bhutan. Chukha is the commercial and the financial capital of Bhutan.
- Dzongkhag ProfileGeographical area: 1882.38 Sq. Km
- Population: 84,203 (2012 projected)
- Male: 47757
- Female: 36, 446
- Household: 2,870
- Drungkhag: Phuntsholing Drungkhag
- Gewogs: Bjabcho, Chapcha, Bongo, Darla, Dungna, Getena, Geling, Lokchina, Metakha, Phuntsholing, and Sampheling
- Govt. Portal http://www.chhukha.gov.bt/
How to check job vacancy in Chhukha?
- There are many Government agencies who are responsible for the published Government jobs vacancy announcement for Chhukha candidates. However, we also focus on vacancies from private sectors like Hotels, Spa, Salesman other jobs options in Chhukha.
- We highly recommended checking our facebook page as well as www.vacancybt.com to get daily updated jobs alert for Bhutanese in Chhukha.
Recent Job Vacancy Announcement in Chhukha:
Before applying to any jobs, kindly check the selection process, eligibility, age limit e.t.c. Some of these jobs may be on a full-time basis or a part-time basis. However, you must check each of the employment opportunities in Chhukha read the vacancy announcement carefully and apply to it.