Bhutan Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.jdwnrh.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital (JDWNRH) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.jdwnrh.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital (JDWNRH) had a humble beginning in 1956 when the 3rd DrukGyalpo commanded the construction of the first allopathic hospital in Lanjophaka, Thimphu. The hospital was shifted to its present location in 1974 and named Thimphu General Hospital. The general hospital gradually expanded its services over the years with the addition of more specialist doctors. With the increasing number of patients, a second OPD block was added in 2002. However due to rapid increase in the urban population of Thimphu caused by rural-urban migration, it was felt necessary to construct a new 350 bedded hospital. The new hospital was completed in 2009 enhancing the capacity of the hospital for in-patient and also in diagnostic services.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2021
The Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: JDWNRH
- Position Title: Cook
- Vacancy Publish date: 19th April 2021
- Last date to apply: 24th April 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 16
- Place of Posting: Nutrition Unit
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: Preferably educated
- Remark: Preference may be given to male candidates. Top four selected candidates will have initial contract period of 3 years and remaining 12 candidates will have contract period of 1 year.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Those interested candidates from 18-50 years of age may apply to Human Resource Division within 24 April 2021 with the following documents;
- Employment Application Form (downloaded from www.rcsc.gov.bt)
- Class VIII passed academic transcripts forward to boys
- Copy of valid CID Card
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Valid Security Clearance
- Any other certificates
For clarification, call 02-330048 during office hours.
This supersedes our earlier vacancy announcement no. JDWNRH/HRD/2020-2021/RECRUIT/1/8940 dated 3rd April, 202l.