Bhutan Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.jdwnrh.gov.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital (JDWNRH) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.jdwnrh.gov.bt Vacancy 2022
Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital (JDWNRH) had a humble beginning in 1956 when the 3rd DrukGyalpo commanded the construction of the first allopathic hospital in Lanjophaka, Thimphu. The hospital was shifted to its present location in 1974 and named Thimphu General Hospital. The general hospital gradually expanded its services over the years with the addition of more specialist doctors. With the increasing number of patients, a second OPD block was added in 2002. However due to rapid increase in the urban population of Thimphu caused by rural-urban migration, it was felt necessary to construct a new 350 bedded hospital. The new hospital was completed in 2009 enhancing the capacity of the hospital for in-patient and also in diagnostic services.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2022
The Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: JDWNRH
- Position Title: Swab Collector
- Vacancy Publish date: 05 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 11 January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 05
- Place of Posting: Department of Clinical Laboratory and Pathology, JDWNRH
- Position Level:
- Eligibility: Class XII passed
- Initial Employment Duration: 6 months
- Type of Employment: Temporary
- Download Details
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates may apply with following documents latest by 11th January 2022.
- Application addressed to Chief HR Officer, JDWNRH Hospital
- Class XII Academic Transcript and certificate
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Security Clearance from Royal Bhutan Police
- Certificates and transcript of relevant clinical training (if any)
Interested and eligible candidates are recommended to note the following:
- Documents can be submitted in person to HRD or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Incomplete documents shall not be accepted
- Selection shall be done based on Class XII passed mark sheet and relevant clinical trainings (if any)
For additional information, contact 02-330084 during the office hours.