Bhutan Ministry of Finance Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.mof.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Finance (MoF) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.mof.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The first step towards the creation of the Ministry of Finance took place during the 16th session of the National Assembly held on the 9th July 1961. Ministry of Finance is the ministry of Bhutan is responsible to steer and sustain a robust economy through a dynamic fiscal policy and the strong culture of fiscal discipline.
Departments under MoF
- Department of Macroeconomic Affairs
- Directorate of Services
- Department of National Budget
- Department of National Properties
- Department of Public Accounts
- Department of Revenue & Custom
1. Vacancy Announcement on May 2019
The Ministry of Finance is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoF
- Position Title: Voice Secondment Program (VSP)
- Vacancy Publish date: 09 May 2019
- Last date to apply: 14 May 2019
- Place of Posting: Washington D.C, USA
- Position Level: P1/P2 A
- Eligibility: PGDFM/PGCFM with Economics and Finance background
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for the post along with the following documents to HRD, MoF, Thimphu latest by 14 May 2019.
- Curriculum Vitae (CSIS generated), the CV must be assured and accuracy of the information.
- Moderation rating for last 2 years (2016-2017 & 2017-2018).
- Certificates of merits/achievements, if any.
- Audit Clearance.
Furthermore, candidates within the following sub-groups shall be eligible to apply for the post:
- Finance, Accounting and Budget Services
- Program Services (Finance Group)
Preference shall be given to applicants dealing with critical economic reform or economic management related issues.
For further clarification, please contact HRD, MoF at 322268 during office hours.
Note: The nomination from MoF has to reach to the World Bank Office, Washing DC by 15 May 2019. Therefore, due to limited time, there will be no selection interview. The selection will be based upon the decision of the HRC, if there is more than one applicant