Bhutan Ministry of Finance Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.mof.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Ministry of Finance (MoF) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.mof.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The first step towards the creation of the Ministry of Finance took place during the 16th session of the National Assembly held on the 9th July 1961. Ministry of Finance is the ministry of Bhutan is responsible to steer and sustain a robust economy through a dynamic fiscal policy and the strong culture of fiscal discipline.
Departments under MoF
- Department of Macroeconomic Affairs
- Directorate of Services
- Department of National Budget
- Department of National Properties
- Department of Public Accounts
- Department of Revenue & Custom
1.Vacancy Announcement on July 2021
The Ministry of Finance is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoF
- Position Title: Attaché (Finance)
- Vacancy Publish date: 12 July 2021
- Last date to apply: 26 July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: Royal Bhutanese Embassy, New Delhi, India
- Position Level: P1A
- Eligibility: Check Advt.
- Other Requirements: As per the criteria given below
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for the post and submit the following documents to HRD, MoF, Thimphu latest by July 26, 2021. The documents can be submitted via email @email@example.com:
- Curriculum Vitae- (ZESt generated copy)
- Valid Security Clearance
- Valid Audit Clearance
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Original)
- IWP-Moderation ratings for last two years (FY 2018-2019 & 2019-2020)
- Academic/training certificates and transcripts (copy)
- Certificates of Merits/Achievements, if any (copy)
For further clarification, please contact HRD, MoF at 00975-2- 3222681334711/321568 during office hours.