Bhutan Ministry of Finance Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.mof.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Finance (MoF) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.mof.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The first step towards the creation of the Ministry of Finance took place during the 16th session of the National Assembly held on the 9th July 1961. Ministry of Finance is the ministry of Bhutan is responsible to steer and sustain a robust economy through a dynamic fiscal policy and the strong culture of fiscal discipline.
Departments under MoF
- Department of Macroeconomic Affairs
- Directorate of Services
- Department of National Budget
- Department of National Properties
- Department of Public Accounts
- Department of Revenue & Custom
1. Vacancy Announcement on September 2019
The Ministry of Finance is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoF
- Position Title: Chief Accounts Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 6 September 2019
- Last date to apply: 20 September 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Agency: FTMD, DPA
- Position Level: P1 A
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s with PFDFM/PGCFM
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants under superstructure Finance Services (Finance and Audit Service Group) fulfilling eligibility criteria under section 13.7.4 of the BCSR 2018 may apply for the above post.
- Applications along With the following documents must be submitted to HRD, MOF latest by September 20, 2019.
- Curriculum vitae (CSIS-generated copy) and must assured on accuracy.
- Valid security clearance
- Valid audit clearance
- Moderation score/IWP rating for the year 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 (copy)
- Certificates Of merits/achievements. if any (copy)
- NOC from the working agency (Original)
- Academic/training certificates & transcripts (copy)
For shortlisting and the selection, applicants with experience in relevant fields will be given preference. The shortlisted applicants will be notified through email and MOF website along with the date, time and venue of the Interview.
For any clarification, please contact IIRD, MOF at 322268 during working hours.