Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration, Samdrup Jongkhar Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.samdrupjongkhar.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration, Samdrup Jongkhar (SAMDRUP JONGKHAR) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.samdrupjongkhar.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Samdrup Jongkhar Dzongkhag is situated in the southeastern corner of the country, sharing its southern and northern borders with the Indian states of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh respectively. To its west lies Pemagatshel Dzongkhag and to its north Trashigang Dzongkhag. It has a population of 40,766 (20,786 male and 19,980 female), with 4808 households and an area of 1877.94 sq. km constituting around 4% of the country’s total. More than three quarters of its area is under forest cover – higher than the national coverage and of mostly the broad leaved sub-tropical evergreen type. The Dzongkhag is located in the sub-tropical climate zone, extending from an elevation of 200 meters to 3600 meters with major portion of the land within 600 meters to 1200 meters. Its southern strip extending across four Gewogs consists of fertile plain lands. The temperature ranges from a minimum of 14 degree centigrade to a maximum of 36 degree centigrade during the peak summer of the year. Its average annual rainfall is 5309.4 millimeters (as recorded at Aerong). The average annual temperature is 23.8 °C. About 2749 mm of precipitation falls annually.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration, Samdrup Jongkhar is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: SAMDRUP JONGKHAR
- Position Title: Store Asst, IT Lab Asst, Lab Asst Biology, Lib Asst, Matron, Cook, Caretaker, Cleaner
- Vacancy Publish date: 19 January 2021
- Last date to apply: 4th February 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 30
- Place of Posting: Phuntshothang MSS, Jomotshangkha MSS, Garpawoong MSS, Orong CS, LSS, Minjiwoong CS, Karmaling HSS, Khoyar PS, Martshala CS
- Position Level: S5 A, GSP, ESP
- Eligibility: Class XII with relevant IT knowledge (3 months minimum IT course training)
- Remarks: Consolidated contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply to the HR section with the following documents on or before 4th February 2021 in hard copy.
- Duly filled RCSC Employment Application form 4/1(in original)
- Academic transcript and mark sheet (Copy)
- Valid security clearance must be processed online (Copy)
- Valid Medical fitness Certificate (Copy)
- Valid Citizenship ID Card (Copy)
- Copy of certificates of merits if any (Copy)
- Any relevant documents (Copy)
- Age limit 18-50 yrs. for GSP/ESP
Note: The shortlisted candidates are requested to bring original documents during the time of interview.
The Shortlisted candidates will be announced through our Dzongkhag website and notice board on 901 February 2021. The selection interview for the shortlisted candidates will be held on 16-17th February 2021 at 9:30 am in the Dzongkhag Conference Hall and the selected results will be declared on 25th February 2021.
For any clarification, please contact HRO at 07-251057/07-251400/07-251080 during office hour.