Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Zhemgang Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.zhemgang.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Zhemgang (Zhemgangdzongkhag) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.zhemgang.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Zhemgang Dzongkhag lies in the South-central region of the country sharing its borders with Bumthang to the north, Trongsa and Sarpang to the west, Mongar and Pemagatshel to the east and the Indian State of Assam in the South. The Dzongkhag is a part of the wildlife corridor constituting the famous Royal Manas National Park, the Jigme Singye Wangchuck National Park, and Phrumshingla National Park. The Dzongkhag is administratively supported by a Drungkhag in Panbang, and eight Gewogs namely Bjoka, Bardo, Goshing, Nangkor, Nangla, Phangkhar, Shingkhar, and Trong. Zhemgang is considered as one of the most inaccessible Dzongkhags in the country. Its population is 17,763 (Male: 9,195 Female: 8,568) with a total Gung of 3803.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Zhemgang is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Zhemgang Dzongkhag
- Position Title: Asst./ Sr./ Dy. Chief Lang Registar
- Vacancy Publish date: 21 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 02 November 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Lang & Survey Sector, Dzongkhag Admin, Zhengang
- Position Level: P5-P2
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Remarks: In-service
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service candidates who are within the same Superstructure group (administration service) fulfilling the qualification and eligibility criteria (Chapter 14 of BCSR 2018) may submit application to HR Section, Dzongkhag Administration, Zhemgang within 2 November 2021 (5:00 PM) along with following documents: The documents in softy may send in email @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update ZESt generated Curriculum Vitae verified by the concerned HR Officer ZESt generated moderation Result for the FY 2019-2020 and 2020-2021
- Valid Audit Clearance Certificate
- Valid security Clearance Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the working and HRC of parent agency
- Attested copy of relevant training/ work experiences transcripts
The shortlisted candidates with venue, date & time for interview will be announced on the Dzongkhags website.
For further information contact at 03-741161 or visit www.zhemgang.gov.bt