Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Ha Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.haa.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Ha (HADZONGKHAG) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.haa.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2019
The Dzongkhag Administration Ha is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: HADZONGKHAG
- Position Title: Asst.DT Secretary. Adm Asst-III, Lab Asst-II(ICT), Ward Boy(Male), Garbage Collector, Security Guard, Caretaker, Sweeper, Cook, SFA, Substitute Teacher(Math’s and General Teacher), National Contract Teacher(Math’s/Math’s and ICT/General Teacher)
- Vacancy Publish date: 20 June 2019
- Last date to apply: 04 July 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 29
- Place of Posting: Haa Dzongkhag, GUDCS, Rangtse PS, Eusu Gewog, GUDCS, Katsho LSS, Tshpahel LSS, Damthang PS, Human Settlement Sector, Haa Hospital, GUDCS, CAFPS, Tshaphel LSS, Sertena PS, Haa Hospital, Katsho LSS
- Position Level: P5B, S5A, P5C, N/A
- Eligibility: Bachelors (BA Dzongkha preferred), Cl-XII pass, Cl-XII pass with ICT pass, Cl-XII Science pass, Graduate with relevant field, Cl-VIII pass, N/A
- Age Limit: 18-50 Years
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidate fulfilling the above eligibility criteria shall submit the following documents to the Dzongkhag HR Office. The short-listed candidate will be informed through telephone and a copy of the list will also be available on the Dzongkhag General Notice Board and in the Dzongkhag Website with the date of interview and venue for selection.
- Duly filled RCSC Employment application form.
- Copies of all the academic transcript for the relevant post.
- Copy of training certificate
- Copy of Bhutanese citizenship ID card.
- Valid Security Clearance certificate approved online at least valid till 1st August 2019.
- Attested copy of Medical certificate issued by an RGoB physician at least valid till 1st August 2019. (Issued within last six months).
- No objection Certificate from an employer if employed.
The last date to submit the document is on or before 4th July 2019.
For further information, contact the HR Section at 08375391/08375164/08375305/ or visit the Dzongkhag website at www.haa.gov.bt.