Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Ha Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.haa.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Ha (HADZONGKHAG) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.haa.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Haa is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: HADZONGKHAG
- Position Title: IT Lab Assistant, Liberian Assistant, Admin Assistant, Caregiver, Cook, Garbage Compactor, Driver, Substitute Teacher (Biology)/(Dzongkha), CLC Instructor
- Vacancy Publish date: 02 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 16 August 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 10
- Place of Posting: Gongzim Ugyen Dorji Central School, Rangtse Pry School Gakiling Gewog, Chandu Armed Force Public school, Dzongkhag Administration, Community Learning center, at Jyenkana
- Position Level: S5 A, 04 A, GSP, ESP, P5 B
- Eligibility: Class XII, Class VIII, Degree (Preference will be given to B.Ed/PGDE in relevant subject), Class X with National Certificate II (NC 2/ NC 3)
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria shall submit the following documents to the Dzongkhag HR Office. The short-listed candidate will be informed through telephone and a copy of the list will be also be available on the Dzongkhag Notice Board and in the Dzongkhag Website with the date of interview and venue for selection.
- Civil Service Employment application form
- Copies of the academic transcript and certificates
- Copy of relevant training certificates
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- No objection certificate from employer if employed
- Valid Security Clearance certificate
- Copy of Valid Citizenship Identity Card
- Merit Certificate (if any)
The last date to submit the documents is on or before 16th August 2021, Time 5.00 PM
Submission of Documents beyond the stipulated deadline and time will not be entertained
Candidates shall produce original documents to the recruitment committee at the time of interview for verification.
For further information, contact the HR Section at 08-375305 or 08-375391 and visit the Dzongkhag website online application.