Bhutan NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.nab.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT (NAB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.nab.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
Since Bhutan transitioned to parliamentary democracy in 2007, the current National Assembly is the third one. The first democratically elected National Assembly completed its tenure in 2013. The House is one of the Chambers of Bhutan’s bicameral Parliament. Article (10) of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan (2008) states: “There shall be a Parliament of Bhutan in which all legislative powers under the Constitution are vested and which shall consist of the Druk Gyalpo, the National Council and the National Assembly.”
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2019
The NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NAB
- Position Title: ICT Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 19 April 2019
- Last date to apply: 10 May 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Superstructure: Technical Service
- Division: Information and Communication Division
- Position Level: P3/P4
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested In-Service Civil Servants who are within the same Super Structure Group (i.e. Technical Service) may apply. For the eligibility criteria, please refer section 14.5 of the Transfer Rules and Regulations, BCSR 2018 (available at www.rcsc.gov.bt).
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting.
Application along with the following documents must reach HR Section, National Assembly Secretariat, Thimphu on or before May 10, 2019.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Academic transcripts.
- Copies of relevant training transcripts, if any
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card.
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Security Clearance Certificate which shall be verified online
- No Objection Certificate from working agency