National Assembly of BhutanVacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.nab.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the National Assembly of Bhutan (NABBHUTAN) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.nab.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Since Bhutan transitioned to parliamentary democracy in 2007, the current National Assembly is the third one. The first democratically elected National Assembly completed its tenure in 2013. The House is one of the Chambers of Bhutan’s bicameral Parliament. Article (10) of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan (2008) states: “There shall be a Parliament of Bhutan in which all legislative powers under the Constitution are vested and which shall consist of the Druk Gyalpo, the National Council and the National Assembly.”
Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2021
The National Assembly of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NABBHUTAN
- Position Title: Assistant Research Officer, Driver
- Vacancy Publish date: 23 June 2021
- Last date to apply: 7th July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 4
- Place of Posting: Hansard and Research Division (HRD), NAS, Secretariat Services Division (SSD), NAS
- Position Level: P5B, O4
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelors’ Degree (Minimum of 50% in the Bhutan Civil Service Examination PGDPA) Preference will be given to candidates with proficiency in computer skills (MS word and MS excel) and proficiency in both English and Dzongkha languages for the purpose of short listing candidates, Minimum Class VIII with Certificate in driving
- Contract Term: 24 months
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may submit the following documents to the Human Resource Section, National Assembly Secretariat, on or before 7th July 2021 (during office hours) along with the following documents:
- Employment Application Form (available on RCSC website);
- Copies of academic certificates; (attested RCSC Results for Asst. Research Officers);
- Copies of relevant training transcripts; if any;
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card;
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate;
- Security Clearance which shall be verified online; and
- No Objection Certificate, if employed.
Note: Applications submitted via email and fax will not be accepted.
For any queries, please contact the HRO at 322729/17812046 during office hours.