National Assembly of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.nab.gov.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the National Assembly of Bhutan (NABBHUTAN) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.nab.gov.bt Vacancy 2022
Since Bhutan transitioned to parliamentary democracy in 2007, the current National Assembly is the third one. The first democratically elected National Assembly completed its tenure in 2013. The House is one of the Chambers of Bhutan’s bicameral Parliament. Article (10) of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan (2008) states: “There shall be a Parliament of Bhutan in which all legislative powers under the Constitution are vested and which shall consist of the Druk Gyalpo, the National Council and the National Assembly.”
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2022
The National Assembly of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NABBHUTAN
- Position Title: Asst. Research Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 11 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 24th January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Research and Hansard Division, NAS
- Position Level: P5B
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. Aggregates of minimum of 50% in BCSE (Bhutan Civil Services Examination) (PGDPA, PGDFM and PGDE)
- Terms: 22 (Months)
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested applicants who meets the above criteria are requested to submit the following documents either in hard copy to the Human Resource Section, NAS or mail at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com in one single PDF on or before 24th January, 2022 during office hours.
- Employment Form (available in RCSC website).
- Copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card.
- Copies of Academic Transcripts and relevant Training Certificate if any.
- Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Valid Online Security Clearance Certificate (will be verified online).
- No Objection Certificate from the Agency if employed.
Note: For any information please contact the HR Section at 322793 during office hours.