National Assembly of BhutanVacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.nab.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the National Assembly of Bhutan (NABBHUTAN) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.nab.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
Since Bhutan transitioned to parliamentary democracy in 2007, the current National Assembly is the third one. The first democratically elected National Assembly completed its tenure in 2013. The House is one of the Chambers of Bhutan’s bicameral Parliament. Article (10) of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan (2008) states: “There shall be a Parliament of Bhutan in which all legislative powers under the Constitution are vested and which shall consist of the Druk Gyalpo, the National Council and the National Assembly.”
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2019
The National Assembly of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NABBHUTAN
- Position Title: ICT Technical Associate II, Personal Secretary, Asst. Research Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 01 July 2019
- Last date to apply: 15,19 July 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Division: Office of the Opposition Leader, Information and Communication Division
- Position Level: S2 A, P3-P5, P5 B
- Eligibility: Minimum bachelors, Cl. XII with Diploma in Information Management (DIMS)
ICT Technical Associate II – Download Details
Personal Secretary – Download Details
Asst. Research Officer – Download Details
How to Apply
Interested In-Service Civil Servants who are within the same Super Structure Group (i.e. Administration Service) may apply. For the eligibility criteria, please refer section 14.5 of the Transfer Rules and Regulations, BCSR 2018 (available atwww.rcsc.gov.bt). Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of short listing. Application along with the following documents must reach HR Section, National Assembly Secretariat, Thimphu on or before July 15-19, 2019.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form – Form 4/1
- Copies of Academic transcripts.
- Copies of relevant training transcripts, if any
- Copy of updated Curriculum Vitae generated from CSIS, RCSC
- Copy of valid Citizenship ID Card.
- Copy of valid Audit clearance
- Security Clearance Certificate which shall be verified online
- No Objection Certificate from a working agency.
For further information and clarifications, please contact HRO at 322729 during office hours.