Bhutan Dungsam Cement Corporation Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.dccl.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Dungsam Cement Corporation Limited (DCCL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dccl.bt Vacancy 2022
DCCL is a Royal Government of Bhutan (RGoB) undertaking owned Company-aies Act Of Kingdom Of Bhutan, 2000. It is a subsidiary company of Druk Holding and Investments Limited, an investment arm OfRGoB. The factory is located 2 Chengkari Nganglam, Bhutan.Nganglam is located at a distance of about 1501 km Guwahati. DCCL produce OPC 43 (Ordinary Portland Cement), PPC (Protland Pozzolana Cement), and PSC (Portland Slag Cement) under the product brand of dragon Cement. Both the Bhutan Standards Bureau and Bureau of Indian Standards have licensed Dragon Cement It uses the state-of-the-art technology of Humboldt, Germany.
1.Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2022
The Dungsam Cement Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DCCL
- Position Title: Chief Security Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 05 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 20th January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting:
- Pay: Basic: Nu. 37,495.00/, Contract Allowance: 65%, Hardship Allowance:20%, Communication, Allowance: Nu.1000.00/, Gross: Nu. 70, 365.00/
- Eligibility Criteria: Commissioned officers from armed forces (Captain or Major) with no adverse service, records and age below 45 years.
- Employment Type: 3 yrs contract with subject to extension based on performance.
- Download Details
- Download ToR
How to Apply
The application must be submitted to HRAD, DCCL, Nganglam in soft copy through email @email@example.com on or before 20th January, 2022 before 5:00 pm. Original documents must be produced during interview.
- Duly filled DCCL Job Application form (Download from dccl.bt)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts
- CID copy
- Valid Online Security Clearance
- Valid Medical Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from current employer (if employed)
- Proof of work experience
For detailed Terms of Reference and eligibility criteria, please log on to www.dccl.bt or contact @ 17581997/17573828/77279331.