Bhutan Thimphu TechPark Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.thimphutechpark.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Thimphu TechPark Limited (TTPL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
thimphutechpark.bt Vacancy 2021
Thimphu TechPark (TTP) is the flagship IT development in the Kingdom of Bhutan, a kingdom located on the lap of the Eastern Himalayas, known for its strong environmental conservation policies and the unique development philosophy of Gross National Happiness.
It is the country’s first IT Park – promoted by the Department of Information Technology & Telecom, Ministry of Information & Communications, Royal Government of Bhutan, supported by the World Bank and developed jointly by Assetz Property Group of Singapore and Druk Holdings & Investments, the commercial arm of the Royal Government of Bhutan. The groundbreaking ceremony for the IT Park was held on 18th May 2010 (see press release) and the construction was finally completed on 30th April 2012.
The operations of Thimphu TechPark started on 7th May 2012. Currently, we have a data centre, few domestic companies and seven international IT/ITES companies (Scan Cafe from the USA, ZOOP from Canada, SELISE from Switzerland, MultiRational from Australia, Southtech from Bangladesh, Bid Ocean from Canada and Data Scientists from Australia) employing more than 700 people at the IT Park. We also have an incubation centre where Bhutanese entrepreneurs can avail furnished workstation or foreign companies can run a pilot operation to test the opportunities offered by Bhutan.
1. Vacancy Announcement in September 2021
The Thimphu TechPark Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: TTPL
- Position Title: Dy. Project Manager, BITS Project
- Vacancy Publish date: 09 September 2021
- Last date to apply: 24th September 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Position Level:
- Eligibility: Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Information Systems or Software Engineering or related field. A Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred, At least 5+ years of professional experience with at least on 3+ years’ working experience in software development environment, At least 5+ years of professional experience with at least on 3+ years’ working experience in software development environment
- Basic Pay: Nu. 30,985/-
- Download Details
- Download ToR
- Download Form
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit their applications along with all the required documents listed in the Terms of Reference to email@example.com For any queries related to the application submission, please contact TTPL at 17690564 during office hours.
Mandatory documents (required to submit along with application)
- TTPL Employment Form (available at www.thimphutechpark.bt).
- Curriculum vitae (CV) indicating clearly the details of applicant and with names and details of two referees.
- Master’s Degree certificate and transcripts (if relevant).
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate and transcripts.
- Class XII and X certificate and transcripts.
- A valid Citizenship Identity Card or Passport.
- A valid security clearance.
- A valid document proof/evidence to show relevant work experience.
- No objection certificate letter from the employer, if currently employed in an IT industry in Bhutan.
The last date for submission of the application is 24th September 2021.