Bhutan Thimphu TechPark Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.thimphutechpark.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Thimphu TechPark Limited (TTPL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
thimphutechpark.bt Vacancy 2022
Thimphu TechPark (TTP) is the flagship IT development in the Kingdom of Bhutan, a kingdom located on the lap of the Eastern Himalayas, known for its strong environmental conservation policies and the unique development philosophy of Gross National Happiness.
It is the country’s first IT Park – promoted by the Department of Information Technology & Telecom, Ministry of Information & Communications, Royal Government of Bhutan, supported by the World Bank and developed jointly by Assetz Property Group of Singapore and Druk Holdings & Investments, the commercial arm of the Royal Government of Bhutan. The groundbreaking ceremony for the IT Park was held on 18th May 2010 (see press release) and the construction was finally completed on 30th April 2012.
The operations of Thimphu TechPark started on 7th May 2012. Currently, we have a data centre, few domestic companies and seven international IT/ITES companies (Scan Cafe from the USA, ZOOP from Canada, SELISE from Switzerland, MultiRational from Australia, Southtech from Bangladesh, Bid Ocean from Canada and Data Scientists from Australia) employing more than 700 people at the IT Park. We also have an incubation centre where Bhutanese entrepreneurs can avail furnished workstation or foreign companies can run a pilot operation to test the opportunities offered by Bhutan.
1. Vacancy Announcement in January 2022
The Thimphu TechPark Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: TTPL
- Position Title: Dy. Project Manager/ Project Manager, BITS Project, Software Developer, BITS Project, Assistant Program Manager
- Vacancy Publish date: 04th January 2022
- Last date to apply: 14th January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Thimphu, Bhutan
- Eligibility: Degree in Business Studies (BBA/ B’Com from Recognized University), Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree in IT or any other relevant degree with demonstrated experience in software projects, methodology and development, Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Information Systems or Software Engineering or related field. A Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may send their applications along with all the required documents listed in the Terms of Reference to email@example.com latest by 5:00 PM on or before 14th January 2022.
- TTPL Employment Form (available at www.thimphutechpark.bt).
- Curriculum vitae (CV) indicating clearly the details of applicant and with names and details of two referees.
- Master’s Degree certificate and transcripts (if relevant).
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate and transcripts (for entire course)
- Class XII and X certificate and transcripts.
- A valid Citizenship Identity Card or Passport.
- A valid security clearance.
- A valid medical fitness certificate.
- A valid document proof/evidence to show relevant work experience.
- No objection certificate letter from the employer, if currently employed in an IT industry and Bhutanese private IT Firm in Bhutan.
For any quires related to the application submission, please contact TTPL at +975 17690564 or +975 17163475 during office hours.