Bhutan Thimphu TechPark Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.thimphutechpark.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Thimphu TechPark Limited (TTPL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
thimphutechpark.bt Vacancy 2021
Thimphu TechPark (TTP) is the flagship IT development in the Kingdom of Bhutan, a kingdom located on the lap of the Eastern Himalayas, known for its strong environmental conservation policies and the unique development philosophy of Gross National Happiness.
It is the country’s first IT Park – promoted by the Department of Information Technology & Telecom, Ministry of Information & Communications, Royal Government of Bhutan, supported by the World Bank and developed jointly by Assetz Property Group of Singapore and Druk Holdings & Investments, the commercial arm of the Royal Government of Bhutan. The groundbreaking ceremony for the IT Park was held on 18th May 2010 (see press release) and the construction was finally completed on 30th April 2012.
The operations of Thimphu TechPark started on 7th May 2012. Currently, we have a data centre, few domestic companies and seven international IT/ITES companies (Scan Cafe from the USA, ZOOP from Canada, SELISE from Switzerland, MultiRational from Australia, Southtech from Bangladesh, Bid Ocean from Canada and Data Scientists from Australia) employing more than 700 people at the IT Park. We also have an incubation centre where Bhutanese entrepreneurs can avail furnished workstation or foreign companies can run a pilot operation to test the opportunities offered by Bhutan.
1. Vacancy Announcement in June 2021
The Thimphu TechPark Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: TTPL
- Position Title: Software Developer
- Vacancy Publish date: 20 June 2021
- Last date to apply: 5 July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Eligibility: Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree in IT or any other relevant degree with demonstrated experience in software projects, methodology and development.
- Basic Pay: Nu. 27,300 for S1; Nu. 30,985 for M3, and Nu. 34,085 for M2
- Employment type: 3 years Contract (renewable based on performance and requirement of the Company)
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the qualification and experience criteria may send their applications along with all the required documents listed in the Terms of Reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Documents to be submitted along with application
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate and transcripts (for entire course).
- A valid Citizenship Identity Card.
- A valid security clearance.
- Valid medical fitness certificate.
- A valid document proof/evidence to show work experience, if any.
For any queries related to the application submission, please contact TTPL at +975 17690564 during office hours.
- Stage 1: All applicants who fulfill the criteria as per the ToR shall be called for the written exam.
- Stage 2: Shortlisting for an interview – Applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written exam for the final interview. The cut-off marks and the number of candidates to be shortlisted will be decided by the Management level HR Committee based on the number and quality of candidates.
- Stage 3: Final selection and ranking for standby
Final selection and ranking will be based on the following weight ages: Interview (40%) and Written Test (60%).