Bhutan National Biodiversity Center Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.nbc.gov.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the National Biodiversity Center (NBC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.nbc.gov.bt Vacancy 2020
Bhutan became party to and ratified the UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) in 1995 by the 73rd session of the National Assembly, in recognition of the importance of biodiversity to humankind and to its own goal of environmentally sustainable development and committed leadership in environmental conservation. The CBD is one of the most comprehensive international agreements, signed by 193 countries committed to the conservation and sustainable utilization of biological resources and the fair and equitable sharing of benefits arising from access to biological resources. Bhutan also signed the Nagoya Protocol on Access and Benefit-Sharing in 2011 to enable meaningful ABS collaborations that will benefit the country and the people at large through regulated access to biological resources in the country. The National Biodiversity Centre was designated as the National Focal Point for Nagoya Protocol on access to genetic resources and the fair and equitable sharing of benefits arising from their utilization at the 44th Commission meeting of the National Environment Commission.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2020
The National Biodiversity Center is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NBC
- Position Title: Specialist Head
- Vacancy Publish date: November 6, 2020
- Last date to apply: November 19, 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: National Biodiversity Centre (NBC), Serbithang
- Position Level: (ES3-ES1)
- Eligibility: M.Sc. in Biodiversity/Agri/Horti/Forestry/Animal Science with specialized training in relevant field
- Super-Structure: Technical Services
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants currently in ES3-ES1 and who meet the above eligibility criteria may apply.
Application along with the following documents must reach to HRD, MoAF latest by November 19, 2020.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Performance Evaluation Forms for last two years (2018-2019) and (2019-2020)
- Audit Clearance
- Security Clearance
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Medical Certificate
For clarification please contact at 332500/335647 during office hours.