Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Trashigang Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.trashigang.gov.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Trashigang (TRASHIGANGDZONGKHAG) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.trashigang.gov.bt Vacancy 2020
Trashigang Dzongkhag shares its border with Mongar Dzongkhag in the west, Samdrup Jongkhar and Pemagatshel Dzongkhag in the South, TrashiYangtse Dzongkhag in the north and Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh in the east. Trashigang is 551 km away from Thimphu, the capital city and is one of the largest Dzongkhags in the Kingdom. The Dangmechu, one of the largest rivers in the country passes through the Dzongkhag. The altitude elevation ranges from 600 m to over 4500 m above sea level. The climate is mainly temperate with an annual rainfall between 1000 mm and 2000 mm. The lowest human settlement is found at an altitude of 550 m above sea level at Deno of Lumang Gewog and the highest at Merak at an altitude of 4600 m above sea level.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2020
The Dzongkhag Administration Trashigang is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: TRASHIGANGDZONGKHAG
- Position Title: Bus Driver
- Vacancy Publish date: 05 November 2020
- Last date to apply: 17 November 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Position Level: O4
- Eligibility: VIII passed Certificate with PD License
- Employee Type: Consolidated Contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested Bhutanese citizens or candidates who fulfill the above criteria may submit the application along with the following mandatory documents to Dzongkhag HR Section latest by 17th November 2020 before 4 PM during the office hours. For further queries please call Dzongkhag HR Office at 04-521604 or call HRO Singye Dorji & Karma Chophel at 17896878/17447923.
- Class VIII Academic Transcript.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate if employed.
- Security Clearance Certificate.
- CID photocopy.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form (Available at RCSC Webpage).