Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Trashigang Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.trashigang.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Trashigang (TRASHIGANGDZONGKHAG) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.trashigang.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
Trashigang Dzongkhag shares its border with Mongar Dzongkhag in the west, Samdrup Jongkhar and Pemagatshel Dzongkhag in the South, TrashiYangtse Dzongkhag in the north and Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh in the east. Trashigang is 551 km away from Thimphu, the capital city and is one of the largest Dzongkhags in the Kingdom. The Dangmechu, one of the largest rivers in the country passes through the Dzongkhag. The altitude elevation ranges from 600 m to over 4500 m above sea level. The climate is mainly temperate with an annual rainfall between 1000 mm and 2000 mm. The lowest human settlement is found at an altitude of 550 m above sea level at Deno of Lumang Gewog and the highest at Merak at an altitude of 4600 m above sea level.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2019
The Dzongkhag Administration Trashigang is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: TRASHIGANGDZONGKHAG
- Position Title: Adm. Asst/HR asst, Dispatcher, Cook
- Vacancy Publish date: 01 July 2019
- Last date to apply: 15 July 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 20
- Place of Posting: One for Dzongkhag HR Section & 2 For Wamrong Dungkhag Administration, Rangjung BHU-I, Sakteng Dungkhag Administration, Zordung PS,Yingom PS, Jomtsang PS Etc..
- Employee Type: Regular, Consolidated Contract
- Eligibility: Class XII, Class X, Nil
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested In-Service civil, servants who meet the eligibility criteria as per BCSR 2018, Clause 14.5 (administrative service) may apply along with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae generated from CSIS with accuracy assured.
- Valid Audit Clearance.
- Medical Certificate.
- Security Clearance Certificate.
- Performance Evaluation Report for the Last two years (FY 2016-2017 & 2017-2018 Moderation Result)
- NOC from the Concerned Agency and Parent Agency (Original).
Submit the aforementioned documents to the HR Section, Trashigang Dzongkhag Administration latest by 15th July 2019 before 5:00 PM.
For further clarification please contact the HR Officer at 04-521604 during office hour.