Bhutan United Nations Children’s Fund Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.unicef.org/bhutan Vacancy 2023). Recently the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Bhutan has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.unicef.org/bhutan Vacancy 2023
For over 70 years, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) has been the world’s leading child-rights organization and a respected partner-of-choice for saving and improving children’s lives in 190 countries and territories. UNICEF’s work in Bhutan started in 1974 with support to the Rural Water Supply and Sanitation programmed. Over time, our work has expanded to improve the lives of children, youth and women in other key programmatic areas. Together with all our partners, we work to ensure that all children have access to education, health care, sanitation, clean water, protection and other services necessary for their survival, growth and development. We support service delivery and have a strong field presence. We also engage in policy work.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2023
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: UNICEF BHUTAN
- Position Title: Internship from Samtse College Health, Child Protection and SBC Programmes.
- Vacancy Publish date: 25th January 2023
- Last date to apply: 31st January 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Place of Posting: Thimphu, Bhutan.
- Eligibility: Be enrolled in final year undergraduate, graduate.
- Level: Internship
- Contract Type: Internship.
- Download Details
How to Apply
If you are interested submit following documents:
1. Motivation letter
2. Latest CV