Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Dagana Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.dagana.gov.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Dagana (DAGANA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dagana.gov.bt Vacancy 2023
Dagana is a verdant region and ov0er 80% of the district is under forest cover. Hardy trees like Champ, Augury, Chirpine and Sal grow throughout the region. Located below the major valleys of Thimphu and Wangdue Phodrang, Dagana stretches all the way down to the southern border of the kingdom.
The place got its name from the historic Daga Trashiyangtse Dzong which was established in 1651 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, the first man to unify Bhutan. This historic landmark still functions as the district administration Centre today. The district is mainly inhabited by two major ethnic groups, the Ngalops and the Lhotshampas. Although, in recent years, people from other regions have migrated to the region. This has added to the cultural diversity of the region with the introduction of new festivals and traditions.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2023
The Dzongkhag Administration Dagana is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DAGANA
- Position Title: Personal Asst. III
- Vacancy Publish date: 27 November 2023
- Last date to apply: 11 December 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Dagana
- Position Level: S5A
- Eligibility: Class XII with Min. 6 months course in Stenography, Computer application, Office Management
- Field: Administration Service
- Download Details
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- No Objection Certificate