Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Dagana Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.dagana.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Dagana (DAGANA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dagana.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Dagana is a verdant region and ov0er 80% of the district is under forest cover. Hardy trees like Champ, Augury, Chirpine and Sal grow throughout the region. Located below the major valleys of Thimphu and Wangdue Phodrang, Dagana stretches all the way down to the southern border of the kingdom.
The place got its name from the historic Daga Trashiyangtse Dzong which was established in 1651 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, the first man to unify Bhutan. This historic landmark still functions as the district administration Centre today. The district is mainly inhabited by two major ethnic groups, the Ngalops and the Lhotshampas. Although, in recent years, people from other regions have migrated to the region. This has added to the cultural diversity of the region with the introduction of new festivals and traditions.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Dagana is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DAGANA
- Position Title: Gaydrung, Caretaker
- Vacancy Publish date: 5th October 2021
- Last date to apply: 8th October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting:
- Age limit: Above 18 years
- Eligibility: Class XII passed
- Type of employment: Contract, Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates may apply for the above vacant post with following documents, to the officiating GAO,s office at RNR-extension office on or before 8th October 2021.
- Dully filled civil service employment application from (annexure 4/1, www.rcsc.gov.bt)
- Two numbers of recent photograph and legal stamp
- Academic certificate of class 10 and 12 with mark sheet (for gaydrung post only)
- Citizenship identity Card (copy)
- Security Clearance
- Medical fitness certificate, valid for six month
- No objection certificate, if employment
- Marriage certificate, if married.
- Curriculum vita
All the original documents have to be produced during the interview for verification.
For any clarification you may contact officiating GAO/GUP, #17884711/17500773 during office hours.