Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Dagana Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.dagana.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Dagana (DAGANA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dagana.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Dagana is a verdant region and ov0er 80% of the district is under forest cover. Hardy trees like Champ, Augury, Chirpine and Sal grow throughout the region. Located below the major valleys of Thimphu and Wangdue Phodrang, Dagana stretches all the way down to the southern border of the kingdom.
The place got its name from the historic Daga Trashiyangtse Dzong which was established in 1651 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, the first man to unify Bhutan. This historic landmark still functions as the district administration Centre today. The district is mainly inhabited by two major ethnic groups, the Ngalops and the Lhotshampas. Although, in recent years, people from other regions have migrated to the region. This has added to the cultural diversity of the region with the introduction of new festivals and traditions.
One of the most interesting features of Dagana are the three stone Megaliths, known as “Sky Pillar Rock” (Do Namkhai Kaw), “The Rock of Ancient Steps” (Do Kelpai Genthey) and “The Frontier Sky Fortress” (Tha Namkhai Dzong). Legend has it that when Daga Trashiyangtse Dzong was being constructed, the megalith known as the Frontier Sky Fortress emitted telepathic messages to the builders stating that the Dzong would collapse if it was built any higher than it currently stands. Even today the golden cupola of the Dzong is said to be level with the tip of the megalith.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Dagana is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DAGANA
- Position Title: Warden, Cooks, Misup (Nightguard), Security Guard, Khangnyer, Sweeper, Admin, Asst, Store Asst
- Vacancy Publish date: 5 January 2021
- Last date to apply: 20th January 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 15
- Place of Posting: School, Dzongkhag Administration, Dagapela Hospital, HR Section, Procurement Section
- Position Level: S5 A, GSP, ESP
- Duration: till 31.12.2022, NA
- Eligibility: Class XII with IT Knowledge, In-service
- Remarks: Contract, Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
- The applicant for the post of Khangnyer (GSP) should be between the 30-50 years of age.
- The applicant for the post of Admin and Store Asst. post should be a regular in-service (not contract) employee in civil service.
Please be informed that the application should be submitted to Human Resource Section via email email@example.com before 20th January 2021 along with following documents in PDF:
- Civil Service Employment Application Form (can be downloaded from RCSC Website)
- Copy of citizenship card;
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificate;
- Medical fitness certificate;
- Passport size photograph (should be pasted on employment application form);
- Ensure that online security clearance certificate is valid;
- No objection certificate, if employed; and
- Copies of relevant training experience certificates
Note: Submission of incomplete documents or submission beyond the stipulated deadline will not be entertained.
For enquiry, please contact HR Section at 06- 481008/481187 during office hours.