Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Dagana Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.dagana.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Dagana (DAGANA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dagana.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Dagana is a verdant region and ov0er 80% of the district is under forest cover. Hardy trees like Champ, Augury, Chirpine and Sal grow throughout the region. Located below the major valleys of Thimphu and Wangdue Phodrang, Dagana stretches all the way down to the southern border of the kingdom.
The place got its name from the historic Daga Trashiyangtse Dzong which was established in 1651 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, the first man to unify Bhutan. This historic landmark still functions as the district administration Centre today. The district is mainly inhabited by two major ethnic groups, the Ngalops and the Lhotshampas. Although, in recent years, people from other regions have migrated to the region. This has added to the cultural diversity of the region with the introduction of new festivals and traditions.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Dagana is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DAGANA
- Position Title: Caretaker
- Vacancy Publish date: 03 November 2021
- Last date to apply: 16 November 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: District Court, Dagana
- Position Level: ESP
- Eligibility: Optional
- Download Details
How to Apply
- Duly filled up civil service application from which can be downloaded from the RCSC website at www.rcsc.gov.bt.
- A photocopy of CID
- Valid medical certificate issued by RGOB medical doctor.
- A copy of valid security clearance
- No Objection letter if employed
The relevant documents should be submitted to ADF section of Dagana Dzongkhag Court within 16th November 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed via call for the date of interview and venue by the recruiting agency.