Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Dagana Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.dagana.gov.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Dagana (DAGANA) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dagana.gov.bt Vacancy 2022
Dagana is a verdant region and ov0er 80% of the district is under forest cover. Hardy trees like Champ, Augury, Chirpine and Sal grow throughout the region. Located below the major valleys of Thimphu and Wangdue Phodrang, Dagana stretches all the way down to the southern border of the kingdom.
The place got its name from the historic Daga Trashiyangtse Dzong which was established in 1651 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, the first man to unify Bhutan. This historic landmark still functions as the district administration Centre today. The district is mainly inhabited by two major ethnic groups, the Ngalops and the Lhotshampas. Although, in recent years, people from other regions have migrated to the region. This has added to the cultural diversity of the region with the introduction of new festivals and traditions.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2022
The Dzongkhag Administration Dagana is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DAGANA
- Position Title: Admin. Asst., Store Asst., Laboratory Asst. (ICT), Matron, Warden, ECCD Facilitator, Cook, Jhali Phumi, Caretaker, Cleaner/Sweeper, Security Guard.
- Vacancy Publish date: 09th December 2022
- Last date to apply: 23rd December 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 36
- Place of Posting: Dagapela Hospital. lhamoizingkha Hospital, Gangzor PS, Phekoma PS, Karmaling PS, Lhamoizingkha CS, Zinchella PS, Daga CS and Lhamoizingkha BHU-I, Daga PS, Zinchella PS, Pangna PS, Phekoma PS and Dagapela MSS, Daga CS and Lhamoizingkha CS, Dzongkhag Administration, Daga Hospital Tashiding LSS, Lhamoizingkha BHU-I
- Position Level: ESP/GSP
- Employement Type: Contract
- Eligibility: Class XII with basic IT skills, Class XII with IT subject, Minimum Class XII
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanease citizens who meet the eligibiklity criteria may apply to the relevant post under Dagana Dzongkhag through Zhiyog Recruitment System link https://jobs.rcsc.gov.bt/Application/Vacancy latest by 22nd December 2022 along with following documents:
- Copy of Citizenship Card.
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificate wherever relevant;
- Copy of valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- Valid Online Security clearance certificate
- No objection certificate, if employed; and
- Copies of relevant training certificates
Note: Submission of documents beyond the stipulated deadline will not be entertained.
Please contact the HR Section at 06-481187 for further details and clarification.