Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Trongsa Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.trongsa.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Trongsa (TrongsaDzongkhag) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.trongsa.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
Trongsa Dzongkhag is located in the heart of the country. It covers an area of about 1807 km², with elevation ranging from 800 meters to 4,800 meters above sea level with a total population of 15562 as of July 2012. It shares boundaries with Bumthang Dzongkhag to the northeast, Wangdiphodrang Dzongkhag to the west and Zhemgang Dzongkhag to the south
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2019
The Dzongkhag Administration Trongsa is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: TrongsaDzongkhag
- Position Title: Substitute Teacher, NCT, IT Lab. Asst, Matron. Caregiver, Adm. Asst III, Cooks, Driver please check Advt.
- Vacancy Publish date: 02 July 2019
- Last date to apply: 19 July 2019
- Total Number of vacant posts: 20
- Place of Posting: Tshangkha CS, Taktse CS II Chendebji CS, Samcholing CS, Bjeezam PS. Baling PS for More Details please check Advt.
- Position Level: P5 B, P5 C, P5, S5 A, O2 A, GSP, O4 A, ESP
- Eligibility: B.ED./Graduate with relevant skills d qualification, Cl.XII with three months IT certificate, Cl. XII passed, Cl X passed, Cl. VIII with valid driving license
- Recruitment Type: Consolidated Contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply to the HR Section with the following documents on or before 19th July 2019:
- Duly filled RCSC Employment Application form
- A copy of Academic transcript and mark sheet
- Valid security clearance must be processed online
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- No objection certificate from the parent organization if employed
- Any other relevant documents, if any
- Age limit 18-50 years for GSP/ESP post and 18 -40 for the other posts
The shortlisted candidates will be announced through our Dzongkhag website and notice board on 23rd July 2019. The selection interview for the shortlisted candidates will be held on 25th and 26th July 2019 for two days.