Bhutan Ministry of Education Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.education.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Education (MoE) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.education.gov.bt. Vacancy 2019
In accordance with the decision of the 256th and 257th HRC meetings dated 15th and 25th January 2019 respectively, the Ministry of Education is pleased to announce the vacancy for various positions given below.
Departments under MoE
- Department of Adult and Higher Education
- Department of Youth & Sports
- Department of School Education
1. Vacancy Announcement on March 2020
The Ministry of Education is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoE
- Position Title: Engineer, Junior Engineer
- Vacancy Publish date: 13 March 2020
- Last date to apply: 27 March 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Position Level: P4B, S2A
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree (Civil Engineering), Diploma (Civil Engineering)
- Remarks: 20 Engineer with either Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma will be placed to 16 Dzongkhags based on merit in the selection result, House Rent and Contract Allowances will be paid to the selected candidates.
- Download Details
- Application Form
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling the following requirements may submit their application to the HRD, MOE on or before 27th March 2020.
- Possess a Degree from a recognized University,
- Be medically fit;
- Produce a Security Clearance;
- Submit a ‘No Objection Letter’ from the employer, if employed;
- Pass the Drug Test (after selection). He/she shall be disqualified, if tested positive and the standby candidate shall be considered for selection in the order of merit in the selection result based on passing the drug test.
Documents required to be submitted within the application deadline
- Duly filled RCSC Employment Form (Download):
- Copy of Class X Il or Equivalent and Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma Transcripts and
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate:
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate;
- Copy of Citizenship ID,
- No Objection Letter, if employed:
- Copy of relevant Training/Certificates, if any.
For any clarification, please contact HRD, at 02-335402 during office hours