Bhutan Ministry of Education Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.education.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Ministry of Education (MoE) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.education.gov.bt. Vacancy 2021
Lyonpo Jai Bir Rai is the present Minister for Education. Under his leadership, the Ministry has embarked on significant educational reforms and initiatives. Some of the initiatives include the following:
Establishment of 60 full-residential schools called central schools aimed at raising the quality of education especially for children who otherwise had to walk to schools for hours daily.
Reviewed the curriculum to align to the needs of the 21st century. The several changes in the curriculum are aimed at enhancing learning from the traditional rote method to critical thinking competencies.
Embarked on important initiative to raise the teacher competency and morale by creating a sustained strategy to provide 80 hours of professional development training every year to all teachers. The ministry also reviewed the teacher workload and decided to work towards engaging teachers for only 18 hours contact teaching a week. The ministry also embarked on an initiative to provide Masters degree to teachers so that every teacher in the future would have a minimum of a Masters qualification.
Departments under MoE
- Department of Adult and Higher Education
- Department of Youth & Sports
- Department of School Education
1. Vacancy Announcement on January 2021
The Ministry of Education is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoE
- Position Title: Principal II/Principal I/ ES level Principal
- Vacancy Publish date: 18th January 2021
- Last date to apply: 1st February 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Place of Posting: Babesa HSS, Thimphu Thromde, Phuentsholing LSS, Phuentsholing Thromde
- Position Level: P2A-ES3A
- Eligibility: Possess a Master’s Degree and reflected the status as ‘completed’ in the Zhiyog Electronic System (ZESt), Must be in position level P2 and above, Must have completed 2 years in the current position level after selection through open competitive selection on the application deadline, Must have a clean service record.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may submit your online application to HRD, MoE through Google Form on or before 1 st February 2021.
- Placement of selected Principals will be based on the order of merit in the selection result.
- Assessment will be carried out for all the eligible candidates for the above positions for short-listing.
- Transfer benefits for the selected candidates will be in line with the Ministry of Finance’s Notification No. MoF/Budget Notification/2020-21/02 dated 29th June 2020.
- Ministry will accept the applications submitted through the Google Form only. Any applicant with incomplete document or information not updated in the ZESt shall be disqualified.
Documents required for submission along with the Online Application within the deadline:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Academic Transcript and Certificates for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree;
- Valid Audit Clearance Certificate for interview/open competition;
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate;
- Moderated performance ratings for 2018 and 2019 academic years validated by the HRO concerned;
- No Objection Letter from the employer, if working in other agency.
- Recommendation from the immediate Supervisor.
For clarification, contact HRD, MoE at 02-331760/17578614/327703/77294568.