Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Samtse Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.samtse.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Samtse (SAMTSE) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.samtse.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Prior to the establishment of hereditary monarch in Bhutan, Samtse was divided into two administrative regions, which were eastern and western. The present Norbugang (Chengmari), Ugyentse(Nainital), Yoeseltse(Ghumaunay), Tashicholing(Sipsu), Tendruk, Norgaygang(Bara), Namgaycholing(Lahireni) and Pemaling(Biru) gewogs constituted the western region and were under the control of Gongzin Sonam Tobgay Dorji, the then Raja Sab of Kalimpong. The eastern region comprised of present Samtse, Tading, Pagli gewogs and four gewogs of Dorokha Drungkhag. These were under the administrative control of Dewan and Kazi (Landlords) who were under the direct control of the Paro penlop. The famous Saurini Kothi, which has 52 doors, was used as the summer residence as well as offices of Dewan and Kazi while Dorpani was used as winter residence as well as offices.
During the rule of Dewan and Kazi, every two villages had one Mandal (gup) who were responsible for the collection of rural taxes and other revenues both in cash and kind. Mandals were responsible for enforcement of laws, regulations and solving local disputes. However, issues such as civil as well as criminal cases were directed to Dewan and Kazi, who in turn forwarded to Paro Penlop.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in March 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Samtse is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: SAMTSE
- Position Title: National Contract Teacher (NCT), Substitute Teacher, Matron, Warden, School Bus Driver (re-announcement), Swab Collector
- Vacancy Publish date: 4 March 2021
- Last date to apply: 17 March 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 61
- Place of Posting: Various Schools under Samtse Dzongkhag, Namagaycholing PS, Sengdhen LSS, Samtse HSS, & Dorokha CS, Samtse/ Gomtu, Tashicholing & Dorokha Hospital
- Position Level: P5 C, P5 B, S5 A, O4 A
- Eligibility: B.Ed./PGDE/ Degree, Class XII, Class VIII, Class XII (Preference will be given to Science Stream)
- Download Details
How to Apply
- RCSC Employment application (FORM 4/1)
- Copy of Academic transcripts (Class – XII & Degree) for serial No. I & 2 and Class-X & XII for serial No.3 & 4
- Copy of valid PI) license for serial.No.5
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Copy of Citizenship ID card
- No Objection Certificate (if employed)
- Age limit for employment 18 to 40 years on the date of appointment
- Any other certificates
- Preference will be given to trained teachers for the post of substitute & NCT
*As per MOH Eligibility criteria
Venue & datelines:
- Last date of submission of application : 17.3.2021
- Shortlisting : 22.3.2021
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply using the google form available at www.samtse.gov.bt before 17.3.2021. Shortlisted candidates will be announced in Dzongkhag webpage/contacted through telephone calls. For any clarification contact#05-365619/365515/365736/365483 during Office hours/visit Dzongkhag Web page at www.samtse. gov.bt.