Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Samtse Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.samtse.gov.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Samtse (SAMTSE) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.samtse.gov.bt Vacancy 2020
Prior to the establishment of hereditary monarch in Bhutan, Samtse was divided into two administrative regions, which were eastern and western. The present Norbugang (Chengmari), Ugyentse(Nainital), Yoeseltse(Ghumaunay), Tashicholing(Sipsu), Tendruk, Norgaygang(Bara), Namgaycholing(Lahireni) and Pemaling(Biru) gewogs constituted the western region and were under the control of Gongzin Sonam Tobgay Dorji, the then Raja Sab of Kalimpong. The eastern region comprised of present Samtse, Tading, Pagli gewogs and four gewogs of Dorokha Drungkhag. These were under the administrative control of Dewan and Kazi (Landlords) who were under the direct control of the Paro penlop. The famous Saurini Kothi, which has 52 doors, was used as the summer residence as well as offices of Dewan and Kazi while Dorpani was used as winter residence as well as offices.
During the rule of Dewan and Kazi, every two villages had one Mandal (gup) who were responsible for the collection of rural taxes and other revenues both in cash and kind. Mandals were responsible for enforcement of laws, regulations and solving local disputes. However, issues such as civil as well as criminal cases were directed to Dewan and Kazi, who in turn forwarded to Paro Penlop.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2020
The Dzongkhag Administration Samtse is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: SAMTSE
- Position Title: School Bus Driver, Warden, Matron, Caretaker, Substitute Teacher
- Vacancy Publish date: 30 November 2020
- Last date to apply: 11th December 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 8
- Place of Posting: Samtse Higher Secondary School & Dorokha Central School, Peljorling HSS & Sherubgatshel LSS, Norbugang Central School & Sengdhen LSS, Namgaycholing Gewog Centre, Dorokha Centre School
- Contract duration: 2years, 03months
- Eligibility: Class VIII, Class XII, Degree with Accounts background, NA
- subjects: General, Accountancy, NA
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidate may apply till 11th December 2020 to HR Section with following relevant documents:
- Xerox copies of Academic transcript
- Medical Certificate for employment,
- Security Clearance,
- Citizenship Identity Card,
- No objection certificate from the employer for those currently working and
- Duly filled in RCSC employment form.
Shortlisted candidates will be announced in Dzongkhag website at www.samtse.gov.bt or contacted through telephone on 14th December 2020. The candidates should produce original documents at the time of interview. For more details, please contact#05-365515/365483 during office time.