Bhutan Punakha Dzongkhag Administration Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.punakha.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Punakha Dzongkhag Administration (Punakha Dzongkhag) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.punakha.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Punakha Dzongkhag is situated in western Bhutan, bordered by Gasa to the north, Thimphu to the west and Wangduephodrang to the east and south. The Dzongkhag is located at an altitude ranging from 1100-2500 m above sea level. Untill 1955, Punakha served as the winter capital of Bhutan. Currently, it serves as the winter residence for the Central Monastic Body.
The Dzongkhag is administratively divided into eleven gewogs, namely Baarp, Chhubu, Dzomi, Goenshari, Guma, Kabjisa, Lingmukha, Shengana, Talo, Toepisa and Toedwang.
Punakha Dzongkhag is well known for rice, vegetables and fruits owing to its favorable location, soil and climatic conditions. The Dzongkhag basically grows little of everything but the main cash crops are paddy, wheat, maize and mustard. Though citrus fruits are among the main fruits grown in the Dzongkhag, other fruits like persimmon, guavas, peaches, plums, pears, avocado and apricots are grown. The Dzongkhag also grows a variety of vegetables such as chilies, raddish, cabbages, brinjals, leaves and tomatoes.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2021
The Punakha Dzongkhag Administration is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Punakha Dzongkhag
- Position Title: Building Inspector, Ambulance Driver, Substitute Teacher, Geydrung, Gardener, Caretaker, Community Learning Center Instructor
- Vacancy Publish date: 10 September 2021
- Last date to apply: 24th September 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 09
- Place of Posting: Dzongkhag Engineering and Human Settlement Sector, Punakha District Hospital, Kabesa Central Shool, Guma, Toedwang and Talog Gewog
- Position Level: S2A, O4, P5B, S5A, ESP, Not Applicable
- Eligibility: Class XII with Diploma/ Class X with 2 years Certificate form National TTI/VTI with Diploma/ Inservice with Diploma, Class VIII pass with valid driving license, Degree with Dzongkhag background, Prefence will be given to candidates with fluent written skills in both Dzongkhag and English, Class X with National Certificate II/III (NC II, NC II), preference will be given to candidates with tailoring Background.
- Remarks: Regular Recruitment, Maternity Substitute
- Download Details
How to Apply
The Dzongkhag Administration, Punakha is pleased to announce the following vacancies for the various posts. Therefore, interested applicants (aged between 18-45 years old) fulfilling the eligibility criteria may submit the application to the Dzongkhag HR section on before 24th September, 2021. The application via email will not be entertained.
Following documents to be submitted along with Job application form:
- Dully filled RCSC employment application form on 4/1. Can be download from https://www.rcsc.gov.bt/en/forms/
- Valid medical Certificate
- Valid Security Clearance certificate
- Copy of valid citizenship identity card
- No objection certificate from the employer, if employed
- All the academic transcripts (Mark sheet and certificate of Class X, XII and Degree)
Note: For further details, please contact Dzongkhag HR Section at 02-584121/584534 during office hours.