Bhutan Punakha Dzongkhag Administration Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.punakha.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Punakha Dzongkhag Administration (Punakha Dzongkhag) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.punakha.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Punakha Dzongkhag is situated in western Bhutan, bordered by Gasa to the north, Thimphu to the west and Wangduephodrang to the east and south. The Dzongkhag is located at an altitude ranging from 1100-2500 m above sea level. Untill 1955, Punakha served as the winter capital of Bhutan. Currently, it serves as the winter residence for the Central Monastic Body.
The Dzongkhag is administratively divided into eleven gewogs, namely Baarp, Chhubu, Dzomi, Goenshari, Guma, Kabjisa, Lingmukha, Shengana, Talo, Toepisa and Toedwang.
Punakha Dzongkhag is well known for rice, vegetables and fruits owing to its favorable location, soil and climatic conditions. The Dzongkhag basically grows little of everything but the main cash crops are paddy, wheat, maize and mustard. Though citrus fruits are among the main fruits grown in the Dzongkhag, other fruits like persimmon, guavas, peaches, plums, pears, avocado and apricots are grown. The Dzongkhag also grows a variety of vegetables such as chilies, raddish, cabbages, brinjals, leaves and tomatoes.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2021
The Punakha Dzongkhag Administration is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Punakha Dzongkhag
- Position Title: Contract Teacher, Store Asst., Caretaker, Sweeper, Ward Girl, Cook
- Vacancy Publish date: 21 April 2021
- Last date to apply: 7th May 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 8
- Place of Posting: Wolathang PS, Lobesa LSS, Laptsakha PS, Punakha Hospital, Punakha CS, Logodama PS
- Position Level: P5C, S5A, ESP, GSP
- Eligibility: Degree, CI XII Passed, CI VIII Passed, Qualification not required
- Subject: General, Replacement
- Remarks: Substitute on study Leave
- Download Details
How to Apply
Following documents shall submit along with the application form.
- Filled RCSC Employee Application Forms from www.rcsc.gov.bt
- Security Clearance
- Medical Certificate
- CID Copy
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if employed)
- Mark sheet X, XII & Degree if applicable
Note: For further details, please contact HR Section at 02-584534-584121 during office hours.