Bhutan Anti-Corruption Commission Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.acc.org.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.acc.org.bt Vacancy 2021
On the 30th Day of the 10th Month of the Wood Bird Year corresponding to 31st December 2005, His Majesty decreed that an Anti-Corruption Commission is established. At a time when we are establishing parliamentary democracy in the country, it is very important to curb and root out corruption from the very beginning. Therefore, it is imperative to establish the Office of the Anti-Corruption Commission before the adoption of the Constitution and build a strong foundation for the Commission to effectively carry out its functions and responsibilities.
1.Vacancy Announcement on June 2021
The Anti-Corruption Commission is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: ACC
- Position Title: Integrity Promotion Office, Complaints Management Officer, Personal Secretary
- Vacancy Publish date: 23 June 2021
- Last date to apply: 06 July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 14
- Department/ Division: Department of Investigation, Prevention Division, Department of Prevention and Education, Follow-up and Documents Management Division, Department of Professional Support, Complaint Management Division, Department of Professional Support, Secretariat Services
- Position Level: P5-P4, P5-P3
- Eligibility: Bachelor
- Super-Structure: Education Finance and Technical Services, Administration/ Finance and Technical Services, Administrative Service
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply. For the eligibility criteria, please refer to Section 14.4 and 14.5 of chapter 14 of the BCSR 2018 and Super Structure Schedule II.
Application along with the following documents must be emailed to HRS, ACC at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 06 July 2021:
- Curriculum Vitae – (Click here)
- CV generated from Zest
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Copy of: Security Clearance Certificate and Audit Clearance Certificate
Selected applicants for the Department of Investigation and Department of Professional Support will be eligible for a Professional allowance of 45% of the basic pay while others will be eligible for a Professional allowance of 20% of the basic pay.
For details please contact HR Officers in the HR & Training Services, ACC Secretariat at Telephone number 334866 or 336408 (Ext-125) during office hours.
Note: Those eligible applicants belonging to Administration/Finance/Technical super structure who have applied earlier are not required to re-submit your applications.