Bhutan Bank of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bob.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bank of Bhutan (BOB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bob.bt Vacancy 2021
Established by a Royal Charter in May 1968, Bank of Bhutan (BoB) is the oldest bank in the country. It also acted as the Central Bank of Bhutan till the Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan was set up in 1982. Registered under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan 2000, as a public sector commercial bank, it was the country’s only banking institution until 1997.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2021
The Bank of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BOB
- Position Title: Banking Officer, Marketing Officer, Credit Officer, IT Officer (System Administrator), IT Assistant (Network), Banking Assistant, Contact Center Agent, Record Keeper
- Vacancy Publish date: 02 November 2021
- Last date to apply: 15th November 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 41
- Dept: Various Departments, IT Department, Credit Department, Research and Policy Department
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in B.Com/BBA/BBM with specialization in Marketing, Relevant Degree in IT, Class XII (Completed on or after 2018), Class X
- Employment Type: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
All interested eligible candidates may submit their applications through BoB Recruit at https://erecruitment.bob.bt:8443/eRecruitment/vacancy. The following documents are required for your application:
- Medical certificate (validity 1 year);
- Citizenship ID Card;
- Security Clearance Certificate;
- All Academic Transcripts and Course Completion Certificates;
- Previous Work Experience Certificates (if applicable); and
- Training certificates (if applicable).
Important Note: All scanned documents should be less than 2MB.
Last date of application is on 15th November 2021 before close of our business hours. BoB will not receive any physical application.
Any change in timeline will be updated on BoB website. For further information, please contact Human Resource Management Division at 02-334333, IPT no. 0047 or 0048 during office hours (Monday to Friday).