Bhutan Bank of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.bob.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the Bank of Bhutan (BOB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bob.bt Vacancy 2020
Established by a Royal Charter in May 1968, Bank of Bhutan (BoB) is the oldest bank in the country. It also acted as the Central Bank of Bhutan till the Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan was set up in 1982. Registered under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan 2000, as a public sector commercial bank, it was the country’s only banking institution until 1997.
Departments under BOB
- IT Department
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2020
The Bank of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BoB
- Position Title: Sr. Analyst, Asst. Analyst, Database Administrator, System Administrator, IT Programmer, IT Officer, Banking Officer, IT Assistant, Banking Assistant
- Vacancy Publish date: 7 July 2020
- Last date to apply: 20 July 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 23
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance Management, or Business Administration, Bachelor’s Degree in BCA, BIT, B.Sc. IT, and B. Tech IT with experience in Oracle Database, MYSQL, MS SQL, RDBMS and Linux, B. Com, BBA, BBM and B.A Eco, Diploma in Information Technology with skills in Networking and Hardware, OS: Solaris/Unix/Red Hat Linux, RDBMS: SQL, Oracle, etc, Class XII Passed, Bachelor’s Degree in BCA, BIT, B.Sc. IT, B. Tech IT and B.E. IT. Should be proficient in more than one of the programming languages – dot Net framework, Java, PHP, C++/Knowledge of MS SQL, PL SQL, and Oracle Database.
- Marks Criteria: Degree- 60%, XII-60% (English + Math’s + best three subject), X-60% (English+ best four subjects), Diploma- 65%, XII- 60% (English + Math’s + best three subject), X-60% (English+ best four subjects), XII: 50% (English (50%) + four best subjects and completed in 2018 and after), X-50% (English+ best four subjects).
- Gross Salary: Nu.61,867.50, Nu. 34,748.00, Nu. 43,379.00, Nu. 30,462.75, Nu. 22,889.25
- Department: Research and Policy Department, ICT Department, Various Departments, ePayment Project, NOCT
- Employment Type: Regular / Contract (Optional), Regular, Regular (requires working on shifts including night-shift)
- Download Details
How to Apply
All eligible candidates interested in applying for the above-mentioned positions may submit application (filled in BoB job application form downloadable from BoB Job Application Form) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by July 20, 2020 before close of business hours. BoB will not accept any application in hard copy.
The documents should be scanned into one document and the file should be renamed with applicant’s CID number only. Any incomplete application will be automatically disqualified.
Terms of Reference
- ToR- Senior Analyst
- ToR- Assistant Analyst
- ToR- Database Administrator
- ToR- System Administrator
- ToR- IT Programmer
- ToR- IT Officer
- ToR- Banking Officer
- ToR- IT Assistant, ePayment
- ToR- IT Assistant, NOCT
- ToR- Banking Assistant
The applicants will be shortlisted based on the stated criteria and the candidates will be advised the date of selection interview via the same email id used for submission of applications. For further information, please contact Human Resource Management Division at 02-334333, IPT no. 0047 OR 0048 during office hours (Monday to Friday).