Bhutan Bank of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bob.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bank of Bhutan (BOB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bob.bt Vacancy 2021
Established by a Royal Charter in May 1968, Bank of Bhutan (BoB) is the oldest bank in the country. It also acted as the Central Bank of Bhutan till the Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan was set up in 1982. Registered under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan 2000, as a public sector commercial bank, it was the country’s only banking institution until 1997.
Departments under BOB
- IT Department
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
The Bank of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BOB
- Position Title: Director – ICT and Innovation
- Vacancy Publish date: 09 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 24th August 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Grade: 1
- Eligibility: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized College/University obtained on a full-time mode. An applicant without a Bachelor’s Degree but possessing a relevant Master’s Degree (full-time) from a recognized University is eligible
- Remuneration: Nu. 75,000.00
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese fulfilling the prescribed eligibility may submit their application along with the following mandatory documents in a sealed and signed envelope addressed to the Head, HRMD, People and Culture Department, Corporate Office, Thimphu on or before 24th August 2021 by 5:00 pm.
- Cover letter expressing interest in the role, and stating clearly why an applicant is appropriate for the job;
- Dully filled BoB Job Application form;
- Curriculum Vitae – The CV should highlight the relevant work experiences, knowledge, skills and other specified criteria for the post;
- A copy of valid Citizenship Identity Card;
- A copy of Academic Transcripts of Bachelor’s degree and others (if applicable);
- A copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online);
- A copy of BIT/CIT/PIT and CIB report as may be applicable;
- Work Experience Certificate/Letter;
- A copy of Appointment Office Order for division head as may be applicable;
- A copy of Promotion Order to P1 for civil servants and GM for corporate and private sectors;
- A copy of Audit Clearance Certificate from Royal Audit Authority as may be applicable;
- The applicant should submit names of at least two (2) referees with email addresses and contact numbers; and
- The applicant upon selection must submit a “No Objection Letter” from the employer if currently employed.
For Terms of Reference, click the following link
»ToR- Director, ICT and Innovation
For any clarification, HRMD can be contacted at 02-334333 (IP No.: 0047) during office hours (9:00 am to 5 pm) from Monday to Friday.