Bhutan Bank of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.bob.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Bank of Bhutan (BOB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bob.bt Vacancy 2019
Established by a Royal Charter in May 1968, Bank of Bhutan (BoB) is the oldest bank in the country. It also acted as the Central Bank of Bhutan till the Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan was set up in 1982. Registered under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan 2000, as a public sector commercial bank, it was the country’s only banking institution until 1997.
Departments under BOB
- IT Department
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2019
The Bank of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Bank of Bhutan
- Position Title: Contact Center Agent
- Vacancy Publish date: 12 April 2019
- Last date to apply: 22 April 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 05
- Grade: A3
- Department: Operations Department
- Remuneration: Nu. 16,595.00 (Basic+Banking+Corporate Allowances)
- Eligibility: Class 12 passed with minimum of 50% overall (best of four subjects with 50% in English and 50% in Dzongkha)
- Employment Type: Regular. However, selected candidates will be placed on six months’ probation period.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Click the following link for respective TOR Download
All eligible candidates interested in applying for the above-mentioned positions may submit an application (filled in BoB job application form downloadable from BoB job application form) to the Human Resource Division latest by 22nd April 2019 before the close of our business hours.
The shortlisted applicants will be invited for personal interview on ratio of 1:3. The candidates will be shortlisted based on merit on the above-mentioned qualification.
The applicants will be shortlisted based on the stated criteria and the candidates will be advised the date of the selection interview. For further information, please contact the Human Resource Division at 17429878/77672671/17631684 during office hours (Monday to Friday).