Bhutan Royal Bhutan Police Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.rbp.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Royal Bhutan Police (RBP) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.rbp.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The Royal Bhutan Police is responsible for maintaining law and order and prevention of crime in Bhutan. It was formed on 1 September 1965 with 555 personnel reassigned from the Royal Bhutan Army. It was then called the “Bhutan Frontier Guards.” Its independent statutory basis was first codified with the Royal Bhutan Police Act of 1980. This framework was repealed and replaced in its entirety by the Royal Bhutan Police Act of 2009.
1. Vacancy Announcement in November 2021
The Royal Bhutan Police is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RBP
- Position Title: Jr./Asst. Engineer IV, Legal Asst. III
- Vacancy Publish date: 09 November 2021
- Last date to apply: 26th November 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Division VIII, Samdrup Jongkhar & Division IX, Trashigang, Engineering Division, RBP HQ Thimphu
- Position Level: S1/S2
- Eligibility: Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma Course in National Laws
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply to the HR & Training Branch along with the following documents latest by 26th November 2021.
- Employment Application Form (available On RCSC website)
- A copy Citizenship Identity Card
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (Online)
- Copy of Academic Transcript with work experience letter
- Original copy of Medical Fitness Certificate
- NO Objection Certificate (NOC), if already In-service
- Other Relevant Certificates.
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of short listing.
For further information, please contact HR & Training Branch, RBPHQs, Thimphu at 02322347 (2256/2045/2107).