Bhutan National Pension & Provident Fund (www.nppf.org.bt) Vacancy 2023: Recently the (NPPF) of Bhutan published a job vacancy announcement for an urgent requirement of staff in different positions.
www.nppf.org.bt Vacancy 2023
The National Pension and Provident Fund (NPPF) was established as an autonomous agency on March 30, 2000 to manage the pension and provident fund schemes of civil servants, state-owned corporation and armed forces. On 1 July 2002, the Government formally launched the National Pension and Provident Fund Plan (NPPFP) through the Executive Order to provide income security to the members on retirement and permanent disability. It also provides social support to the family members in the event of demise of a member while in service or after retirement.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2023
The National Pension & Provident Fund is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NPPF
- Position Title: Security Administrator (Expert)
- Vacancy Publish date: 28th October 2023
- Last date to apply: 31st October 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Place of Posting: Head Office, Thimphu.
- Employment: Regular
- Qualification: Bachelor/master’s degree in cyber security/ computer science /information technology.
- Work Experience: IT Security certified with relevant experience of at least 3 years.
- Download Details
- For ToR, click here
How To Apply:
Interested Bhutanese fulfilling the above eligibility criteria(s) may apply and submit the application along with the following mandatory documents:
- Filled NPPF Job Application Form (link);
- Latest signed resume;
- Citizenship Identity Card;
- Academic transcripts with completion certificates (Masters / Bachelors) and relevant training certificates;
- Medical fitness certificate for employment;
- Valid RBP security clearance;
- Valid audit clearance certificate;
- Recommendation letter from two referees (Current or past employers);
- Certified documents to support total number of years of work experience and position(s) held along with duration as per requirement given above;
- Professional Certifications, if any as specified above; and
- Any other documents and testimonials, as may be applicable to the vacancy.
Applicants are requested to submit the application with the above-mentioned documents in a single pdf file of maximum size not exceeding 5 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by 5 PM, 31st October 2023.
Disclaimer: NPPF shall not be responsible for the disqualification of your candidature resulting from non-submission of full and complete supporting documents within the application deadline.