Bhutan National Pension & Provident Fund (www.nppf.org.bt) Vacancy 2022: Recently the (NPPF) of Bhutan published a job vacancy announcement for an urgent requirement of staff in different positions.
www.nppf.org.bt Vacancy 2022
The National Pension and Provident Fund (NPPF) was established as an autonomous agency on March 30, 2000 to manage the pension and provident fund schemes of civil servants, state-owned corporation and armed forces. On 1 July 2002, the Government formally launched the National Pension and Provident Fund Plan (NPPFP) through the Executive Order to provide income security to the members on retirement and permanent disability. It also provides social support to the family members in the event of demise of a member while in service or after retirement.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2022
The National Pension & Provident Fund is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NPPF
- Position Title: Analyst, Investment Division, ICT Assistant Manager, Program Officer, Investment Analyst, Program Associate IV, Receptionist
- Vacancy Publish date: 16 September 2022
- Last date to apply: 30 September 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 07
- Place of Posting: Head Office, Thimphu
- Grade: 7, 8, 12
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Bachelor’s degree in Information and Technology / Computer Science, Class 12 graduate (on or after year 2020) with a minimum of 55% in Mathematics.
- Employment: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
Note: Please refer to the recruitment and selection guidelines (by clicking here) for job vacancies without any work experience requirement.
An applicant will check if the minimum eligibility is met as per qualification requirement given in the job vacancy:
- For Bachelor’s degree holder requirement: Academic score of minimum 55% for plain courses or 50% for Honors courses in bachelor’s degree; Academic score of minimum 55% in class XII; and Academic score of minimum 55% in class X.
- For Class XII pass certificate holder requirement: Academic score of minimum 55% in class XII with minimum of 55% in Mathematics; and Academic score of minimum 55% in class X.
Interested Bhutanese candidates meeting the above criteria shall fill in the online form given below on or before 12 noon, 30th September 2022:
|For vacancy serial no.||Job application form link|
|1, 2, 3 and 4.||Managerial Category|
|5, 6 and 7||Supervisory Category|
Kindly note that no other method of submission will be considered except through the online job application form given above.
NPPF shall not be responsible for the disqualification of your candidature resulting from non-submission of full and complete supporting document.