The Bhutan National Pension & Provident Fund www.nppf.org.bt Vacancy 2020: Recently the NPPF of Bhutan published jobs vacancy announcement for an urgent requirement of staffs in the different position.
NPPF Job Vacancy 2020
The National Pension & Provident Fund is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NPPF
- Position Title: Human Resource Officer, Analyst, Pension and PF Division, Maintenance in charge, Phuentsholing, Legal Assistant, Program Assistant, Pension and PF Division, Security Guard, Phuentsholing
- Vacancy Publish date: 6 Aug 2020
- Last date to apply: 3 Sep 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 8
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Class 12 pass with 2 years Diploma in Civil Engineering, Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, Bachelor’s degree, Bachelor’s degree in statistics
- Age Limit: should be 50 years old or less at the time of application submission.
- Employment: Regular, One year contract and renewable thereafter based on performance
- Download Details
How to Apply
Note: An applicant can apply for only one position; and click here to refer the recruitment and selection guidelines for job vacancies without any work experience requirement. The deadline for application submission is on or before 3 PM on 3rd September 2020.
Kindly note that physical documents will not be accepted as part of the COVID-19 preventive measures.
Interested Bhutanese candidates meeting the criteria have to submit the following latest and valid documents on or before the deadline via email to email@example.com and the following are to be followed while submitting job application via email:
Subject name of the email should be position applied for. Example – “Human Resource Officer” or any other position;
The mentioned documents should be scanned and sent in One PDF format file. (No zipped file); and
Scanned PDF size should not exceed 5 MB.
An email acknowledging successful receipt of your application will be sent within 48 hours and in case no acknowledgement email has been received, kindly follow up by contacting NPPF on the contact details given below.
Please contact HRD @ 02335096 / 17815177 during office hours only for any enquiries or clarifications.
- Electronic copy of Filled NPPF job application form (Original to be submitted by shortlisted candidate attending personal interview only), Click here for Job Application Form;
- Electronic copy of Latest signed resume;
- Electronic copies of Academic (Masters / PG Diploma / Bachelors / Diploma / Class XII / Class X) and training certificates;
- Electronic copy of CID;
- Electronic copy of medical fitness certificate for employment issued in the last one year; (Additional announcement on Medical Fitness Certificate)
- Electronic copy of a valid RBP security clearance:
- Electronic copy of Audit Clearance Certificate;
- Electronic copy of recommendation letter from two referees (Current or past employers);
- Electronic copy of certified documents to support total number of years of work experience and position(s) held along with duration as per requirement given above; and
- Electronic copy of any other documents and testimonials, as may be applicable to the vacancy.
Disclaimer: NPPF shall not be responsible for the disqualification of your candidature resulting from non-submission of full and complete supporting documents in the prescribed format within the application deadline.