Bhutan National Pension & Provident Fund (www.nppf.org.bt) Vacancy 2021: Recently the (NPPF) of Bhutan published a job vacancy announcement for an urgent requirement of staff in different positions.
www.nppf.org.bt Vacancy 2021
The National Pension and Provident Fund (NPPF) was established as an autonomous agency on March 30, 2000 to manage the pension and provident fund schemes of civil servants, state-owned corporation and armed forces. On 1 July 2002, the Government formally launched the National Pension and Provident Fund Plan (NPPFP) through the Executive Order to provide income security to the members on retirement and permanent disability. It also provides social support to the family members in the event of demise of a member while in service or after retirement.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2021
The National Pension & Provident Fund is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NPPF
- Position Title: Plumber, Regional Office, Phuentsholing
- Vacancy Publish date: 2 July 2021
- Last date to apply: 22nd July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Grade and Salary: GSP
- Eligibility: Certified vocational training in plumbing
- Work experience: Nil
- Employment: Contract for 1 year and renewable based on performance
- Download Details
- Download ToR
How to Apply
Note: Please click here for complete details; and refer to the recruitment and selection guidelines for job vacancies without any work experience requirement. The last date for application submission is on or before 4 PM, 22nd July 2021.
Interested Bhutanese candidates meeting the criteria have to submit the following latest and valid documents on or before the deadline via email to email@example.com.
- Electronic copy of Filled NPPF Job Application form;
- Electronic copy of Latest signed resume;
- Electronic copies of Academic (Diploma/ Class XII / Class X) and training certificates.
- Electronic copy of CID;
- Electronic copy of medical fitness certificate;
- Electronic copy of the RBP valid security clearance: and
- Electronic copy of any other documents and testimonials, as may be applicable to the vacancy.
Please note that the following requirements are to be met while submitting the job application via email:
- All required documents should be scanned and sent in one PDF format file. (No zipped file shall be considered); and
- Scanned PDF file size should not exceed 5 MB.
An email acknowledging successful receipt of your application will be sent within 48 hours and in case no acknowledgment email has been received, kindly follow up by contacting NPPF. The last date of application submission is on or before 4 PM, 22th July 2021. Please contact HRD @ 02335096 during office hours for any enquiries or clarifications.
Disclaimer: NPPF shall not be responsible for the disqualification of your candidature resulting from non-submission of full and complete supporting documents in the prescribed format within the application deadline.