Bhutan National Pension & Provident Fund (www.nppf.org.bt) Vacancy 2023: Recently the (NPPF) of Bhutan published a job vacancy announcement for an urgent requirement of staff in different positions.
www.nppf.org.bt Vacancy 2023
The National Pension and Provident Fund (NPPF) was established as an autonomous agency on March 30, 2000 to manage the pension and provident fund schemes of civil servants, state-owned corporation and armed forces. On 1 July 2002, the Government formally launched the National Pension and Provident Fund Plan (NPPFP) through the Executive Order to provide income security to the members on retirement and permanent disability. It also provides social support to the family members in the event of demise of a member while in service or after retirement.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2023
The National Pension & Provident Fund is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NPPF
- Position Title: Chief, Human Resource and Administration Division, Chief, Member Loan Division
- Vacancy Publish date: 30th May 2023
- Last date to apply: 19th June 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Head Office, Thimphu.
- Employment: Regular.
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (full time) in any field from a recognized university (preference will be given to candidates with master’s degree (full time) or any other degree equivalent / higher than master’s degree in relevant field from a recognized university while shortlisting)
- Experience: Minimum total 10 years of work experience including a minimum of 7 years in relevant field; and should have a minimum of 3 years of work experience as Team Leader.
- Download Details
- ToR HRAD Chief
- ToR MLD Chief
How to Apply:
Interested Bhutanese nationals fulfilling the above eligibility criteria(s) is required to apply along with the following electronic copy of:
- Filled NPPF Job Application Form (link);
- Latest signed resume;
- Valid Citizenship Identity Card;
- Academic transcripts with completion certificates (Masters / Bachelors) and relevant training certificates;
- Valid Medical fitness certificate for employment;
- Valid RBP security clearance for employment;
- Valid audit clearance certificate for employment;
- Credit Information Bureau (CIB) consumer self-enquiry report issued in the last one month. Access form on link: https://www.cib.bt/ProductAndServices/CIBSIRCONSFORM.pdf ;
- Recommendation letter from two referees (Current or past employers) for employment;
- Certified documents to support total number of years of work experience and position(s) held along with duration as per requirement given above; and
- Any other documents and testimonials, as may be applicable to the vacancy.
Applicants are requested to submit the job application with the above-mentioned documents in a single pdf file of maximum size not exceeding 5 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by 5 PM, 19th June 2023.
NPPF will not be responsible for the disqualification of your candidature resulting from non-submission of full and complete supporting document.
In addition to the above, the interested candidates should be able to meet the minimum eligibility requirements as per the fit and proper requirements stated in the Royal Monetary Authority Corporate Governance Guidelines; pass the ACC integrity vetting; and any other regulatory requirements.
Please note that the original documents must be presented after the candidate has been shortlisted for verification purposes. The shortlisted candidates will be required to attend the selection process at their own expense. The date and venue of the selection will be notified to shortlisted candidates only and a maximum of five candidates will only be shortlisted based on based on qualification, work experience and leadership experience.
The selected candidate for appointment will produce a ‘No Objection Letter’ from one’s employer, if currently employed before issuance of an appointment order; and
The NPPF reserves the right to cancel the recruitment and selection process without assigning any reason thereof.
For further queries, please contact the HRAD at +975-2-335096 during office hours.