Bhutan Credit Information Bureau Vacancy and Career opportunities 2024 (www.cib.bt Vacancy 2024). Recently the Credit Information Bureau (CIB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.cib.bt Vacancy 2024
Credit Information Bureau of Bhutan (CIB) is an entity that receives credit information from member institutions, consolidates and makes credit reports available to them. CIB will facilitate the FIs in improving the quality of assets. The Bureau will also access FIs in making proper credit decision upon the complete information and historical repayment record.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2024
The Credit Information Bureau is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: CIB
- Position Title: IT Manager, IT Officer, Compliance Officer, Cleaner/Tea girl
- Vacancy Publish date: 24 January 2024
- Last date to apply: 05 February 2024
- Total Number of vacant post: 04
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Grade: IV, VII
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Electronic Engineering with minimum of 10 years experiences in relevant field. Aggregate 60% in Class 10,12 and degree with minimum of 5 year working experience in relevant field (Preferences will be given to Legal background), Class 8 passed (Preferably female)
- Type of employment: Regular, Temporary
- Download Details
Duties of Data Operation:
- Perform data quality checks for all demographic, firmographic and credit data received from Members/ Data Providers
- Performing the auditing process related to all the data provided by Members/ Data Providers
- Prepare detailed reports on the quality issues with reference to each Member/Data Provider
- Device strategy based on the study of quality of data to resolve data quality issues
- To resolve all data problems, in close conjunction with the Members/ Data Providers
Place of posting is in Thimphu only for all the above-mentioned posts. Last date of submission of application is on 5th February 2024. For detailed information, please visit our website: www.cib.bt and contact us at 02-339872/339877 during office hours.