Bhutan Rigsar Construction Private Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (rigsarbhutan.com Vacancy 2022). Recently the Rigsar Construction Private Limited (RCPL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
rigsarbhutan.com Vacancy 2022
Rigsar Construction private limited (RCPL) has more than 22 years of experience in construction of National highways, farm roads, buildings, bridges, river protection and dredging works. Initially operated as sole proprietary, which was later incorporated under Companies Act of Bhutan 2000 in the year 2012. It has made a steady growth in the sector with its continuous and dedicated efforts in process curving a niche of its own and has been catering to our construction spectrum through quality.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2022
The Rigsar Construction Private Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RCPL
- Position Title: Engineer (Geologist), Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineers, Junior Engineer Mechanical, Business Development Officer, Accountant, Excavator Operators, Store in-Charge, Helpers Store, HR and ADM officer, Light Vehicle Driver, Heavy Vehicle Driver.
- Vacancy Publish date: 29th October 2022
- Last date to apply: 12th November 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 39
- Place of Posting: Project Site, Lhuntse, Head of the Department Phuentsholing or Thimphu, Project Sites, Head office and Project sites, Thimphu Office, Head office, Pluentsholing, Work sites, Head office, Phuentsholing, Pling/Thimphu.
- Eligibility: Degree in Geological/Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering from recognized university, Diploma in Mechanical/Civil Engineering, Minimum class 12 pass with Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Not mandatory but should be able to maintain the log book, Minimum class 8 pass.
- Work Experience: 10/03 working experience, Experience in Public Relations, Banking, Procurement, Minimum 05years experience, Minimum 2 years of experience Operator/Driving licence is mandatory, Should be computer literate especially in using MS Word.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their applications along with following mandatory documents to HR & Administration Department at Phuentsholing office. Attention: Mr. Kishan Gurung, HR Officer at +975-17340774. Alternatively, the application documents can be submitted via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Copy of academic transcripts/mark sheet
- Copy of Valid medical fitness certificate
- Copy of Citizenship identity card
- Copy of experience experience letters