Bhutan Thimphu Thromde of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.thimphucity.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Thimphu Thromde of Bhutan (THIMPUCITY) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.thimphucity.bt Vacancy 2022
Thimphu City, also known as Thimphu Thromde is located at 27°28′00″N 89°38′30″E Coordinates: 27°28′00″N 89°38′30″E and is spread over an altitudinal range between 2,248 metres (7,375 ft) and 2,648 meters (8,688 ft).
It is the biggest and capital city of the Kingdom of Bhutan. It is locating in the Central Western part of Bhutan along the Wang Chu or the Wang River. (Shows Wang Chu, concrete jungle and market) Since it was Head Quarter of Thimphu Dzongkhag or the District of Thimphu it is located within the area of the Dzongkhag.
1. Vacancy Announcement for January 2022
The Thimphu Thromde of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: THIMPUCITY
- Position Title: Substitute Teacher (History), Labour Officer, Electrician (Workforce)
- Vacancy Publish date: 01 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 14 January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 04
- Place of Posting: Dechenchholing HSS, AFD, Operations and Maintenance Division
- Position Level: P5 (B)
- Eligibility: B.Ed/PGDE/Bachelors with History background, General graduate with 60% and above in Degree, Cl. XII and Cl. X, Cl. X with NC3 (Electrical background)
- Contract term: 2 years and can be extended based on performance, 6 months
- Remarks: B.Ed/PGDE candidates and those having experience in teaching shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting., Placement will be done as and when teachers avail maternity leave./ Refer ToR on the website.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should apply using the Google form available at www.thimphucity.bt on or before 14/01/2022.
Candidates for sl. Number 1 and 2 will be shortlisted based on merit ranking; 50% of degree, 30 % Cl. XII and 20% Cl. X marks. For any queries, contact the Human Resource Section at 2327513 during office hours.