Bhutan Thimphu Thromde of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.thimphucity.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Thimphu Thromde of Bhutan (THIMPUCITY) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.thimphucity.bt Vacancy 2021
Thimphu City, also known as Thimphu Thromde is located at 27°28′00″N 89°38′30″E Coordinates: 27°28′00″N 89°38′30″E and is spread over an altitudinal range between 2,248 metres (7,375 ft) and 2,648 meters (8,688 ft).
It is the biggest and capital city of the Kingdom of Bhutan. It is locating in the Central Western part of Bhutan along the Wang Chu or the Wang River. (Shows Wang Chu, concrete jungle and market) Since it was Head Quarter of Thimphu Dzongkhag or the District of Thimphu it is located within the area of the Dzongkhag.
1.Vacancy Announcement for February 2021
The Thimphu Thromde of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: THIMPUCITY
- Position Title: Substitute Teacher, Forestry Officer, Urban Planner
- Vacancy Publish date: 25th February 2021
- Last date to apply: 11 March 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 24
- Place of Posting: Dechenchhloling HSS/Rinchenkuenphen PS, Babesa PS/Jigme Losel PS/Taba LSS/Changzamtog MSS, Urban Planning Division
- Position Level: P5 (B), P4, (B)
- Eligibility: B.Ed./PGDE/Bachelors with science background, B.Ed./PGDE/Bachelors with Dzongkha background, Bachelors in Forestry/Wildlife, Bachelors in urban dev. Planning/urban design/regional planning/Architecture.
- Contract term: 6 months from the date of appointment. Selected candidates will be appointed as and when the teachers avail maternity leave.
- Remarks: One person can apply for only one post, Refer ToR at www.thimphucity.bt
- Download Details
How to Apply
Thimphu Thromde would like to interested and invite eligible Bhutanese citizens to apply for the following posts on consolidated contract using the google form available at www.thimphucity.bt on or before 11/03/2021(Hard copies will not be accepted).
Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit ranking; 50% of degree, 30 % Cl. XII and 20% Cl. X marks. For any queries, contact the Human Resource Section at 2327513 during office hours.