Bhutan Thimphu Thromde of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.thimphucity.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Thimphu Thromde of Bhutan (THIMPUCITY) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.thimphucity.bt Vacancy 2019
Thimphu City, also known as Thimphu Thromde is located at 27°28′00″N 89°38′30″E Coordinates: 27°28′00″N 89°38′30″E and is spread over an altitudinal range between 2,248 metres (7,375 ft) and 2,648 meters (8,688 ft).
It is the biggest and capital city of the Kingdom of Bhutan. It is locating in the Central Western part of Bhutan along the Wang Chu or the Wang River. (Shows Wang Chu, concrete jungle and market) Since it was Head Quarter of Thimphu Dzongkhag or the District of Thimphu it is located within the area of the Dzongkhag.
1.Vacancy Announcement for August 2019
The Thimphu Thromde of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: THIMPUCITY
- Position Title: Temporary Contact, Plumber
- Last date to apply: 23 August 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 27
- Place of Posting: Various shcool under Thimphu
- Position Level: P5 (B), Muster roll
- Eligibility: B.Ed/General Graduate, Craft Certificate in Plumbing issued by any VTI under the MoLHR
- Salary: Nu. 19,970,00/-
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese citizens may apply with the following documents latest by 23/08/2019 to the HR Section, Thimphu Thromde.
- RCSC Employment Application form 4/1
- Copy of academic transcripts (X, XIl, Degree)
- Copy of relevant training transcript, if any
- Copy of Bhutanese citizenship identity card
- Copy of Medical fitness certificate issued by a competent RoGB medical doctor
- Security Clearance Certificate
- No objection Certificate, if employed
For Teachers, shortlisting will be done based on 50 % degree, 30% of class XII and 20% of X marks. All Plumbers will be shortlisted for the interview. The shortlisted candidates will be announced in Thimphu Thromde’s website www.thimphucity.gov.bt or any queries, please contact the Human Resource Section at 2327513 during office hours.