Bhutan Thimphu Thromde of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.thimphucity.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Thimphu Thromde of Bhutan (THIMPUCITY) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.thimphucity.bt Vacancy 2019
Thimphu City, also known as Thimphu Thromde is located at 27°28′00″N 89°38′30″E Coordinates: 27°28′00″N 89°38′30″E and is spread over an altitudinal range between 2,248 metres (7,375 ft) and 2,648 meters (8,688 ft).
It is the biggest and capital city of the Kingdom of Bhutan. It is locating in the Central Western part of Bhutan along the Wang Chu or the Wang River. (Shows Wang Chu, concrete jungle and market) Since it was Head Quarter of Thimphu Dzongkhag or the District of Thimphu it is located within the area of the Dzongkhag.
The 26 Sq. km area of city stretches 15 km long & 3 km wide which starts from Dechencholing from the North and Ends at Babes in the South. (Shows city boundary over the image) Thimphu, as the political and economic centre of Bhutan, contributes to 45% of the country’s GNP. Thimphu contains most of the important political buildings in Bhutan, including the National Assembly of the newly formed parliamentary democracy and the official residence of the Kings. As a metropolis and capital city, Thimphu is coordinated by the “Thimphu Structure Plan”, an Urban Development Plan which evolved in 1998 with the objective of protecting the fragile ecology of the valley. This development is ongoing with financial assistance from the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2019
The Thimphu Thromde of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: THIMPUCITY
- Position Title: Technician I (Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing), Personal Assistant III, Plumber, Sweeper, Care Taker
- Last date to apply: 21 May 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 07
- Position Level: S3, S5, Muster roll
- Place of posting: 2 MLD WWTP near RSTA & Taba WWTP, Office of the Thrompon, Infrastructure Division, Dechenchholing WTP & Memelhaka, Changjiji Water Tank
- Eligibility: Class X with NC3/in-service with VTI, Class XII with Min. 6 months course in Stenography, Computer application, Office Management, Class 12 with VTI in Plumbing
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Bhutanese citizens may apply with the following documents latest by 21/05/2019 to the HR Section, Thimphu Thromde.
- RCSC Employment Application form 4/1
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Copy of relevant training transcript, if any
- Copy of Bhutanese citizenship identity card
- Copy of Medical fitness certificate issued by a competent RoGB medical doctor
- Security Clearance Certificate
- No objection Certificate, if employed
Shortlisting will be done based on 50 % of class XII and X marks. The shortlisted candidates will be announced in Thimphu Thromde’s website www.thimphucity.gov.bt
For any queries, please contact the Human Resource Section at 2327513 during office hours.