Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Gasa Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.gasa.gov.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Gasa (Gasa Bhutan) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.gasa.gov.bt Vacancy 2022
Gasa, in the extreme north west of Bhutan, shares its borders with districts of Punakha, Thimphu, Wangduephodrang, and autonomous region of Tibet to the north. The total area is 3081.77 sq.km. Elevations in the district range between 1,500 and 4,500 meters above the sea level. The region experiences extremely long and hard winters and short but beautiful summer.
The Dzongkhag is administratively supported by four Gewogs namely Goenkhatoe, Goenkhamae, Laya and Lunana. Lunana is the furthest and most remote Gewog amongst the four. Gasa has a total population of 2970 . The people of Gasa generally speak Dzongkha with a distinctive accent. People of Laya and Lunana Gewogs also speak their local dialect and the women of Laya have their own unique dress.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2022
The Dzongkhag Administration Gasa is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Gasa Bhutan
- Position Title: Excavator Operator, Cook, Wet Cleaner
- Vacancy Publish date: 12 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 26th January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Dzongkhag, Bjishong CS
- Position Level: 04A, GSP
- Eligibility: Class VIII
- Contract Duration: 24 months
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates within age limit of 18-45 years may apply to Dzongkhag HR Section with following documents latest by 26th January, 2022
- Dully filled Civil Service Employment form.
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card, Security Clearance and Medical Certificate
- Academic transcripts and valid driving license for Excavator Operator.
- No objection letter from employer if employed.
- Relevant documents and certificate if any
For more details refer to the attachment or contact HR Section @ 02-688026/02-688025 during office hours.