The Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs Bhutan (www.mohca.gov.bt) Job Vacancy announcement 2023. Recently the MoHCA published an employment notifications for various posts. The Royal Government Of Bhutan Ministry Of Home & Cultural Affairs, Directorate Services, Tashichhodzong is responsible for administering the recruitment process of various sectors.
www.mohca.gov.bt Vacancy 2023
First established as the Ministry of Home Affairs following the formation of the Council of Ministers in 1968 during the 28th Session of the National Assembly Appointed Late Lyonpo Tamzhing Jagar as the First Home Minister (Kidu Lyonpo) In 2004, the Commission for Cultural Affairs was clubbed under the Ministry and renamed as the Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs.
Departments under Mohca
- Department of Disaster Management
- Department of Local Governance
- Department of Civil Registration and Census
- Department of Law and Order
- Department of Immigration
- Department of Culture
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2023
The Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoHCA
- Position Title: Asst. Immigration Inspector III
- Vacancy Publish date: 19th January 2023
- Last date to apply: 02nd February 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 11
- Qualification: Cl. XII
- Place of Posting: Regional Immigration Office Phuentsholing.
- Position Level: S5A
- Category: Normal Recruitment.
- Employee Type: Contract.
- Pay Scale: 13,575 – 275 – 17,700
- Download Details and Apply Online
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- Bachelor Marksheet
- Medical Fitness Certificate.