The Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs Bhutan (www.mohca.gov.bt) Job Vacancy announcement 2022. Recently the MoHCA published an employment notifications for various posts. The Royal Government Of Bhutan Ministry Of Home & Cultural Affairs, Directorate Services, Tashichhodzong is responsible for administering the recruitment process of various sectors.
www.mohca.gov.bt Vacancy 2022
First established as the Ministry of Home Affairs following the formation of the Council of Ministers in 1968 during the 28th Session of the National Assembly Appointed Late Lyonpo Tamzhing Jagar as the First Home Minister (Kidu Lyonpo) In 2004, the Commission for Cultural Affairs was clubbed under the Ministry and renamed as the Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs.
Departments under Mohca
- Department of Disaster Management
- Department of Local Governance
- Department of Civil Registration and Census
- Department of Law and Order
- Department of Immigration
- Department of Culture
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2022
The Ministry of Home and Cultural Affairs is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoHCA
- Position Title: Project Coordinator
- Vacancy Publish date: 22 September 2022
- Last date to apply: 29 September 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Department of Disaster Management, Thimphu
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Procurement/ Project Management
- Salary: Nu. 70,000/-
- Remark: 1) Should have a min. of 5 years working experience in handling project. 2) Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with counterparts at all levels. 3) Proficient in doth Dzongkha and English 4) Experience in data analysis and production of reports. 5) Knowledge on MS word, excel and PowerPoint. 6) Excellent in human relations, coordination, planning and teamwork.
- Download Details
- Download ToR
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates are encouraged to submit the following documents to the Human Resource Division, Ministry of Home & Cultural Affairs on or before 29 September 2022.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts (Bachelors, Class XII & Class X)
- Copy of relevant certificate
- Copy of citizenship identity card
- Copy of valid security clearance
- Copy of Medical fitness certificate
- No objection certificate from the working agency, if employed
For any clarification, please contact HRD, MoHCA at 323741 during office hours.