The Bhutan National Land Commission Secretariat (NLCS) (www.nlcs.gov.bt) administered under the Bhutan Government. Every year, the NLCS publishes various jobs vacancies announcement through the portal www.nlcs.gov.bt. If there are any Interested applicants who fulfill the criteria then he/she must submit the following documents to HRD, NLCS.
NLCS Vacancies 2023
The Land Act 2007 was enacted during the 87th Session of the National Assembly by revising the Land Act 1979. Pursuant to the Land Act the National Land Commission was established as an autonomous agency with 11 Commission members. The Department of Survey and Land Records has become, by default, the National Land Commission Secretariat with all its functional divisions.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2023
The National Land Commission Secretariat is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NLCS
- Position Title: Asst. Land Registrar
- Vacancy Publish date: 13th March 2023
- Last date to apply: 18th April 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: The placement is available in Chukha(Phuentsholing Thromde) ,Trashigang and Samtse Dzongkhag. Selected candidates will given preference based on their interview rank.
- Position Level: P3A
- Eligibility: N/A.
- Employment Type: Regular
- Download Details and Apply Online
- Valid Audit Clearance
- PE Rating
- No Objection Certificate (Working Agency)