The Bhutan National Land Commission Secretariat (NLCS) (www.nlcs.gov.bt) administered under the Bhutan Government. Every year, the NLCS publishes various jobs vacancies announcement through the portal www.nlcs.gov.bt. If there are any Interested applicants who fulfil the criteria then he/she must submit the following documents to HRD, NLCS.
NLCS Vacancies Announcement 2021
The Land Act 2007 was enacted during the 87th Session of the National Assembly by revising the Land Act 1979. Pursuant to the Land Act the National Land Commission was established as an autonomous agency with 11 Commission members. The Department of Survey and Land Records has become, by default, the National Land Commission Secretariat with all its functional divisions.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2021
The National Land Commission Secretariat is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NLCS
- Position Title: Map Production Technician I (MPT)
- Vacancy Publish date: 24 September 2021
- Last date to apply: 7th October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: NLCS
- Position Level: S2A
- Eligibility: Cl. XII with Diploma in Surveying/IT and in-service with Diploma in IT
- Remarks: Regular Appointment w.e.f. 1st January 2022
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit the following documents to HRO, HRD, NLCS, latest by 7th October 2021.
- The employment application form is available at www.rcsc.gov.bt.
- Attested copy of Academic transcripts
- Attested copy of relevant training/work experiences transcripts
- Attested copy of Bhutanese Citizen Identity Card
- Attested copy of Medical Fitness Certificate issued by competent RGoB Medical Doctor (Valid up to six months from the date of issue);
- Security clearance
- No objection certificate (for the in-service candidate)
- Audit Clearance (for the in-service candidate)
- Performance Evaluation Rating’s Report as per the format available at www.nlcs.gov.bt (for the in-service candidates)
Applicants with relevant qualifications/training and work experiences shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview and will also be announced in the website.
All candidates must fill up the Google form at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1USUbnLLXLCRdmmoxnZklmM6YR7nNyWs0wvBa72tEQ1s/edit
For further information please contact HRD at Telephone No. 02-336708/339229/336389 during office hours.