The Bhutan National Land Commission Secretariat (NLCS) (www.nlcs.gov.bt) administered under the Bhutan Government. Every year, the NLCS publishes various jobs vacancies announcement through the portal www.nlcs.gov.bt. If there are any Interested applicants who fulfill the criteria then he/she must submit the following documents to HRD, NLCS.
NLCS Vacancies 2022
The Land Act 2007 was enacted during the 87th Session of the National Assembly by revising the Land Act 1979. Pursuant to the Land Act the National Land Commission was established as an autonomous agency with 11 Commission members. The Department of Survey and Land Records has become, by default, the National Land Commission Secretariat with all its functional divisions.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2022
The National Land Commission Secretariat is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NLCS
- Position Title: Survey Engineer/Sr. Survey Engineer/DCSE
- Vacancy Publish date: 09 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 21st January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Topographical Survey Division & Geo-Informatics Division, DoSAM, NLCS
- Position Level: P4A – P2A
- Eligibility: Bachelors with 500 Survey Engineering Course/ Bachelors in GIS
- Remarks: In-Service
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria as per Section 13.7.4 of the Promotion Rules & Regulations and Chapter 14 (for lateral transfer) of the BCSR 2018 may apply with following documents to HRD latest by 21st January, 2022:
- Curriculum Vitae as per the format available on www.nlcs.gov.bt and assured correct RCSC CV
- Attested copy of Academic transcripts
- Attested copy of relevant training/work experiences transcripts
- Audit and security clearance
- Copy of Moderation result (MAX) – (2019-2020 and 2020-2021)
- No Objection Certificate from employing agency
For further information please contact HRD at Telephone No. 02 336708/339229/336389 during office hours.