The Bhutan National Land Commission Secretariat (NLCS) (www.nlcs.gov.bt) administered under the Bhutan Government. Every year, the NLCS publishes various jobs vacancies announcement through the portal www.nlcs.gov.bt. If there are any Interested applicants who fulfil the criteria then he/she must submit the following documents to HRD, NLCS.
NLCS Vacancies Announcement 2021
The Land Act 2007 was enacted during the 87th Session of the National Assembly by revising the Land Act 1979. Pursuant to the Land Act the National Land Commission was established as an autonomous agency with 11 Commission members. The Department of Survey and Land Records has become, by default, the National Land Commission Secretariat with all its functional divisions.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2021
The National Land Commission Secretariat is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NLCS
- Position Title: Survey Field Assistant
- Vacancy Publish date: 13 July 2021
- Last date to apply: 27 July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: National Land Commission Secretariat, Thimphu
- Position Level: GSP
- Eligibility: Class X
- Remarks: Candidates aged between 18-45
- Download Details
How to Apply
Preferences will be given to those who have served as Survey Field Assts Candidates must submit the following documents:
- Civil Service Employment Form (www.rcsc.gov.bt)
- Academic training mark sheet & certificates, if any.
- CID Card (copy)
- Security Clearance (valid online)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Should be valid up-10 six months)
- No objection certificate from an employer if employed
All relevant documents should reach HRD, NLCS latest by 27th July 2021. For further information please contact HRD at telephone no 02-336389/339229/336708 during office hours.