The Bhutan National Land Commission Secretariat (NLCS) (www.nlcs.gov.bt) administered under the Bhutan Government. Every year, the NLCS publishes various jobs vacancies announcement through the portal www.nlcs.gov.bt. If there are any Interested applicants who fulfil the criteria then he/she must submit the following documents to HRD, NLCS.
NLCS Vacancies Announcement 2019
The Land Act 2007 was enacted during the 87th Session of the National Assembly by revising the Land Act 1979. Pursuant to the Land Act the National Land Commission was established as an autonomous agency with 11 Commission members. The Department of Survey and Land Records has become, by default, the National Land Commission Secretariat with all its functional divisions.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2019
The National Land Commission Secretariat is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NLCS
- Position Title: Deputy Chief Survey Engineer
- Publish date: 24 May 2019
- Last date to apply: 06 June 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 04
- Position Level: P2 A
- Place of posting: Thimphu Thromde, Gelephu Thromde, P/ling Thromde, S/Jongkhar, Thromde
- Eligibility: Bachelors with 500 Survey Engineering
- Remarks: In-service
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria as per Section 13.7.4 of the promotion Rules & Regulations of the BCSR 2018 may apply with following documents latest by 21st May 2019:
– Curriculum Vitae as per the format available on www.nlcs.gov.bt and assured correct
– Attested copy of Academic transcripts
– Attested copy of relevant training/work experiences
– Audit and security clearance
– Copy of Moderation result (MAX)-(2016-2017 and 2017-2018)
– No Objection Certificate from employing an agency
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experiences shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview and will also be announced in the website.
For further information please contact HRD at Telephone No. 02-336708/339229/336389 during office hours.