The Bhutan National Land Commission Secretariat (NLCS) (www.nlcs.gov.bt) administered under the Bhutan Government. Every year, the NLCS publishes various jobs vacancies announcement through the portal www.nlcs.gov.bt. If there are any Interested applicants who fulfil the criteria then he/she must submit the following documents to HRD, NLCS.
NLCS Vacancies Announcement 2021
The Land Act 2007 was enacted during the 87th Session of the National Assembly by revising the Land Act 1979. Pursuant to the Land Act the National Land Commission was established as an autonomous agency with 11 Commission members. The Department of Survey and Land Records has become, by default, the National Land Commission Secretariat with all its functional divisions.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in May 2021
The National Land Commission Secretariat is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NLCS
- Position Title: Asst./ Land Register/ Sr. Land Register
- Vacancy Publish date: 09 May 2021
- Last date to apply: 19 May 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 05
- Place of Posting: DoLAM, NLCS, HQ, Zhengang Dzongkhag
- Position Level: P5-P3
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Remarks: in-service
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants who are within the same Super Structure may apply to Human Resource Division, NLCS, Thimphu with the following documents latest by 19th May, 2021:
- Curriculum Vitae as per the format available on www.nlcs.gov.bt and recently assured correct RCSC CV.
- Moderation Result for th last two years (FY 2018-2019 and FY 2019-2020)
- Attested copy of relevant training/work experiences transcripts
- Audit and security clearance
- No Objection Certificate from Working and Parent Agency.
Applicants with relevant qualifications/training and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of shortlisting. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview and will also be announced in the website.
For further information please contact HRD at Telephone No. 02-336708/339229/336389 during office hours.