Bhutan Druk Holding & Investments LTD. Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.dhi.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Druk Holding & Investments LTD. (DHI) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dhi.bt Vacancy 2022
Druk Holding and Investments (DHI), the commercial arm of the Royal Government of Bhutan, was established in 2007 upon issuance of Royal Charter in 2007 “to hold and manage the existing and future investments of the Royal Government for the long-term benefit of the people of Bhutan”. DHI, the largest and only government-owned holding company in Bhutan, has shares in 19 different companies operating in the manufacturing, energy, natural resources, financial, communication, aviation, trading and real estate sectors. Of the 19 portfolio companies 9 are fully owned (DHI-Owned Companies), 5 are controlled (DHI Controlled Companies – 51% and above) and 5 are linked (DHI-Linked Companies – below 51%). The Ministry of Finance is the sole shareholder of DHI.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2022
The Druk Holding & Investments LTD. is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DHI
- Position Title: Manager, HR & Admin, Associate Analyst, Entrepreneurship Dev. Unit
- Vacancy Publish date: 16 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 21 January 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a min. of 5 years of relevant work experience (excluding the study period), or Master’s Degree in relevant fields with a min. of 3 years of relevant work experience (excluding the study period), Bachelor’s Degree with a min. of 60% in degree if General Degree, or 55% if Honours Degree. Min. of 70% in Class XII (aggregate of English and four best subjects) and 70% in Class X (aggregate of all subjects).
- Salary & Others Benefits: Salary and benefits shall be fixed within the existing DHI pay scales and in line with the DHI Service Rules
- Employment Type: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree Certificates and Academic transcripts, Academic transcripts of Class 10 & 12.
- Letter of job experience.
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card.
- Security Clearance Certificate (approved online).
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- 2 referrals/recommendation letters from non-family related referees.
For further information, please contact Mr. Pema Kara Wangchen, Associate Manager, HR & Admin., DHI at Telephone No. 336257 (Ext. 110)/17114400, or firstname.lastname@example.org.