Bhutan Druk Holding & Investments LTD. Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.dhi.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Druk Holding & Investments LTD. (DHI) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dhi.bt Vacancy 2019
Druk Holding and Investments (DHI), the commercial arm of the Royal Government of Bhutan, was established in 2007 upon issuance of Royal Charter in 2007 “to hold and manage the existing and future investments of the Royal Government for the long-term benefit of the people of Bhutan”. DHI, the largest and only government-owned holding company in Bhutan, has shares in 19 different companies operating in the manufacturing, energy, natural resources, financial, communication, aviation, trading and real estate sectors. Of the 19 portfolio companies 9 are fully owned (DHI-Owned Companies), 5 are controlled (DHI Controlled Companies – 51% and above) and 5 are linked (DHI-Linked Companies – below 51%). The Ministry of Finance is the sole shareholder of DHI.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in June 2019
The Druk Holding & Investments LTD. is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DHI
- Position Title: Analyst, Department of Finance, Accountant, Accounts Unit, Department of Finance
- Vacancy Publish date: June 07 2019
- Last date to apply: June 21 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Eligibility: Must have a Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or MBA (Finance) with a Bachelors Degree in Commerce/Business Administration and a minimum of 3 years of work experience. & Must have a minimum of class XII passed with Diploma /Certificate in Financial Management/Accounting with a minimum of 60% in Class XII.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Please, find below the detailed Terms of Reference of the positions above:
ToR Download – Analyst, Department of Finance
ToR Download – Accountant, Department of Finance
An application pack containing the following documents must be completed and submitted to the Head of HR & Admin., DHI Office at Motithang, Thimphu on or before June 21, 2019:
- DHI application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Degree certificates/Academic transcripts
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card
- Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- No Objection Certificate (if presently employed)
- 2 referrals/recommendation letters from non-family related referees
For further information, please contact Mr Pema Kara Wangchen, Associate Manager, HR & Admin., DHI at Telephone No. 336257 (Ext. 118), or email@example.com.