Bhutan Druk Holding & Investments LTD. Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.dhi.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Druk Holding & Investments LTD. (DHI) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.dhi.bt Vacancy 2021
Druk Holding and Investments (DHI), the commercial arm of the Royal Government of Bhutan, was established in 2007 upon issuance of Royal Charter in 2007 “to hold and manage the existing and future investments of the Royal Government for the long-term benefit of the people of Bhutan”. DHI, the largest and only government-owned holding company in Bhutan, has shares in 19 different companies operating in the manufacturing, energy, natural resources, financial, communication, aviation, trading and real estate sectors. Of the 19 portfolio companies 9 are fully owned (DHI-Owned Companies), 5 are controlled (DHI Controlled Companies – 51% and above) and 5 are linked (DHI-Linked Companies – below 51%). The Ministry of Finance is the sole shareholder of DHI.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2021
The Druk Holding & Investments LTD. is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: DHI
- Position Title: Associate Analyst, Business Development, DoI
- Vacancy Publish date: 19 July 2021
- Last date to apply: 30 July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Eligibility: Must be a graduate in BBA (Major in Finance), BBM (Major in Finance), B. Com with a min. of 60% in degree if General, or 55% if Honours. Min. of 70% aggregate in Class XII and Class X, Must have Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics with a min. of 60% in degree if General, or 55% if Honours. Min. of 70% aggregate in Class XII and Class X.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Terms of Reference (Click Below ):
An application pack containing the following documents must be completed and submitted to the Associate Director of HR & Administration Division, DHI, Thimphu on or before July 30, 2021:
- DHI application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Degree/Academic transcripts
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card
- Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 2 referrals/ recommendation letters from non-family related referees
For further information, please contact Mr. Pema Kara Wangchen, Associate Manager, HR & Admin., DHI at Telephone No. 336257 (Ext. 132)/17114400, or firstname.lastname@example.org.