Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Sarpang Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.sarpang.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Sarpang (Sarpang Dzongkhag) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.sarpang.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The growth of Shompangkha has a direct connection to it being the administration center of Sarpang. Before the institutionalization of Lhotsam Chichab (commissioner of southern region) in 1955, the system of governance was from the central. The senior citizens still remember’s the governance as “Babu Khaley” since the head was called as Babu. The position of Lhotsham Chichab was later altered to Dasho Dzongda when Sarpang was created as Dzongkhag in 1973.
The present administrative complex was constructed from 1967 to 1969 and was consecrated in 1970. The complex was built to house the administration of Lhotsham Chichab and later for Dzongkhag Administration. However, the Dzongkhag Administration was shifted to Gelephu in 1975 and Drungkhag Administration was established in the present administrative complex. With the submission from the people of Shompangkha to relook the decision of the shifting and establishment of a zonal office for Zone III in Gelephu, the Dzongkhag Administration was brought back to Shompangkha and until now the Dzongkhag administration has functioned from here.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Sarpang is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Sarpang Dzongkhag
- Position Title: Gaydrung
- Vacancy Publish date: 25 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 8 September 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: Class XII passed
- Recruitment Type: contract
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply to the Gewog Administration with the following documents on before 8th September 2021.
- Duly filled RCSC employment application form
- Academic transcript and mark sheet
- Valid security clearance must be processed online
- Valid medical fitness certificate
- No objection letter from the parent organization if employed
- Age limit: 18-40 years old
- Valid citizenship identity copy.
The shortlisted candidates will be announced through the Dzongkhag website (www.sarpang.gov.bt) and Gewog notice board on September 10.2021 and the selection interview will be held on September 13. 2021.
All the original documents have to be produce during the interview for verification. please contact at 17813499/77107838 during office hours for details.