Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Wangduephodrang Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.wangduephodrang.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Wangduephodrang (Wangduephodrang) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.wangduephodrang.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Information Communication Technology (ICT) is an important instrument through which the national goal of Gross National Happiness (GNH) and its principles may be realized. With the launch of internet services during the Silver Jubilee Celebration of the fourth monarch, HM Jigme Singye Wangchuck, in 1999, the rise of the use of ICT in all walks of Bhutanese day to day life is visible, especially in the offices. ICT has made an impact in our lives in a way that can only be defined as enlightening and productive. In fact, it has become difficult to imagine carrying out everyday official functions without the help of ICT.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Wangduephodrang is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Wangduephodrang
- Position Title: Substitute Teacher, Caregiver, Driver, Cooks, Caretaker, Farm Laborers
- Vacancy Publish date: 15 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 26 August 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 23
- Place of Posting: Under various schools, Nahi Primary School, I each for Dzongkhag Administration, Municipal Office, Gangtey & Phobjikha Gewog, I each for Gaselo HSS, Phuensum Deki, & Sephu PS, I each for Dangchu BHU, Migtena Subpost and Kamichu Guest House, Kamichu & Baychu Royal Guest House & Orchards
- Position Level: P5 B, 02 A, GSP, ESP
- Eligibility: B.Ed/ PGDE/ Bachelors, CI.X passed certificate, CI-VIII passed certificate with Valid Driving License
- Contract Term: 6 months, 12 & 24 months
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply to the Human Resource Section with the following documents latest by 26th August 2021.
- RCSC Employment application Form 4/1
- Copy of Academic transcript both CI-XII & Degree
- Valid Security Clearance certificate and Medical fitness certificate in original;
- Copy of Citizenship ID card;
- No Objection Certificate, if employed;
- Age limit for employment-18 to 40 years on the date of appointment;
- Copies of relevant training certificate and work experience certificate, if any.
The shortlisted candidates and date of selection interview will be intimated through Tele-phone or upload to the website. For details contact 17122411 (HR Officer) during office hours or login to www.wangduephodrang.gov.bt.
Note: Submission of incomplete application documents and beyond the stipulated deadline will not be entertained.