Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Wangduephodrang Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.wangduephodrang.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Wangduephodrang (Wangduephodrang) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.wangduephodrang.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Information Communication Technology (ICT) is an important instrument through which the national goal of Gross National Happiness (GNH) and its principles may be realized. With the launch of internet services during the Silver Jubilee Celebration of the fourth monarch, HM Jigme Singye Wangchuck, in 1999, the rise of the use of ICT in all walks of Bhutanese day to day life is visible, especially in the offices. ICT has made an impact in our lives in a way that can only be defined as enlightening and productive. In fact, it has become difficult to imagine carrying out everyday official functions without the help of ICT.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Wangduephodrang is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Wangduephodrang
- Position Title: Warden
- Vacancy Publish date: 21 January 2021
- Last date to apply: 03rd February 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Samtengang CS
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: Class XII passed
- Contract Duration: 24 months
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply to the Human Resource Section with the following documents latest by 3rd February 2021.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form (Form 4/1)
- Academic Certificate and Transcripts
- A copy of CID card
- Approved Security Clearance Certificate (Online Approved Sheet)
- A copy of Medical Fitness certificate
- No Objection Certificate (if employed)
- Please do not forgot to provide your mobile number in the application form
The shortlisted candidates and date of selection interview will be intimated later through tele-phone or in the website. For further information, please contact at [PABX 02-481402 and Extension# 112/113 (HR Section) during office hours or login to www.wangduephodrang.gov.bt.