Bhutan Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy 2019 (www.mfa.gov.bt) Bhutan Job Vacancy: Recently the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bhutan has published a new job vacancy announcement for various posts. Interested candidate must read this page before applying for any vacant posts.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy 2019
The Royal Government of Bhutan established the Development Ministry in 1968, which was a precursor to the institution of the Department of Foreign Affairs in 1970 and subsequent up-gradation to a full-fledged ministry in 1972. Bhutan has established diplomatic relations with 52 countries and the European Union.
Departments under MoFA
- Department of Multilateral Affairs
- Department of Bilateral Affairs
- Department of SAARC and Regional Organizations
- Department of Protocol
Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2019
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoFA
- Position Title: Dy. Chief of Protocol, Chief of Division, HouseKeeper
- Vacancy Publish date: August 28, 2019
- Last date to apply: 12th September 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Public Diplomacy Division, Secretariat, MFA & Passport Division, Dept. of Protocol, Raven Guest House, Dept. of Protocol, MFA, Thimphu
- Position Level: P1-A, GSP
- Eligibility: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Super-Structure: Administrative Services
- Remarks: ln-services open competition as per the chapter 13, Section13.7. of the BCSR 20I8, on consolidated contract (under GSP) for 2 years subjects to extension based on performance.
- Download Details
How to Apply
- Application (Mention your email address & Contract Number)
- Update Curriculum Vitae.
- Valid Audit Clearance
- valid security clearance
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Copies of Training certificates
- Copies of certificates of merit (if any)
- performance rating /assessed performance Appraisal form (IWP) for the Financial Year 2017-2018 & 2016- 2017.
Therefore, the applicants must submit the document to Human Recourses Services, Directorate of Services, and Ministry of for all Affairs latest by 12th September ‘2019’
For further information, please contract HRO, MFA @32s1721328183 during office hours.