Bhutan Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy 2019 (www.mfa.gov.bt) Bhutan Job Vacancy: Recently the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bhutan has published a new job vacancy announcement for various posts. Interested candidate must read this page before applying for any vacant posts.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy 2019
The Royal Government of Bhutan established the Development Ministry in 1968, which was a precursor to the institution of the Department of Foreign Affairs in 1970 and subsequent up-gradation to a full-fledged ministry in 1972. Bhutan has established diplomatic relations with 52 countries and the European Union.
Departments under MoFA
- Department of Multilateral Affairs
- Department of Bilateral Affairs
- Department of SAARC and Regional Organizations
- Department of Protocol
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2020
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoFA
- Position Title: Chief of the Division
- Vacancy Publish date: 3 July 2020
- Last date to apply: 17 July 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Department: Department of Bilateral Affairs
- Division: Asia & the Pacific Division, South Asia Division
- Eligibility: Min. of Bachelor’s Degree
- Super-Structure: Administrative Services
- Download Details
How to Apply
The Ministry will conduct in-service open competition as per Chapter 13, Section 13.7 of the BCSR 2018 and the Selection Framework for Pl Officers.
Interested in-service civil servants within the same Super Structure Group and who meet the eligibility criteria as per Section 13 .7 .1, Chapter 13 of the BCSR 20 1 8 may apply.
- Application (Mention your email address & number)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Valid Audit Clearance
- Valid Security Clearance
- Copies of Academic Transcripts
- Copies of Training Certificates
- Copies of Certificates of Merit (if any)
- System generated moderation result for the applicants from moderated Ministries/Agencies and evaluated performance appraisal form (IWP) for the applicants from non-moderated Agencies for the Financial Year 2017-2018 & 2018 – 2019.
Shortlisting: Applicants with relevant qualification, training and work experience shall be given preference for shortlisting.
Interested in-service applicants must submit the documents to HRS, Directorate of Services latest by 17 July 2020.
For further information, please contact HRO, MFA @ 3281831328226 (Extension No. 103)