Bhutan Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy 2019 (www.mfa.gov.bt) Bhutan Job Vacancy: Recently the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bhutan has published a new job vacancy announcement for various posts. Interested candidate must read this page before applying for any vacant posts.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy 2019
The Royal Government of Bhutan established the Development Ministry in 1968, which was a precursor to the institution of the Department of Foreign Affairs in 1970 and subsequent up gradation to a full-fledged ministry in 1972. Bhutan has established diplomatic relations with 52 countries and the European Union.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2019
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoFA
- Position Title: Desk Officer, Administrative Assistant, Technician (Automobile)
- Vacancy Publish date: 29 April 2019
- Last date to apply: 13 May 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: SAARC Division, Dept. of SAARC and Regional Organizations & Directorate of Services
- Position Level: P4-A, S5-S4, S3-A
- Eligibility: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with PGDPA, Class XII with Office Management and Computer Application, Cl X with NC3 /Inservice with VTI certificate
- Remarks: In- Service lateral transfer as per section 14.5, Chapter 14 of the BCSR 2018. & In-Service later transfer as per section 14.5, Chapter 14 of the BCSR 2018.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants within the same Super Structure Group and who meet the eligibility criteria as per BCSR 2018, Chapter 13, Clause 13.7.4 under Promotion Rules and Regulations may apply.
- Application (mention your email address & Contact number)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Valid Audit Clearance
- No Objection Certificate from the agency
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Copies of training certificates
- Copies of certificates of merit (if any)
- Performance rating/assessed Performance Appraisal form (IWP) for the Financial Year 2017-2018 & 2016-2017
- Duly filled RCSC Employment Application form (4/1);
- Certificate in Driving & Driving license;
- Academic Certificate and Transcripts;
- Valid Citizenship Identity;
- Valid Security Clearance certificate (shall be verified online);
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the agency (if employed in other organizations)
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of short-listing. Therefore, the applicants must submit the documents to Human Resource Services, Directorate of Services, Ministry of Foreign Affairs latest by 13th May 2019.
For further information, please contact HRO, MFA @ 328172/328183 during office hours.