Bhutan Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.mfa.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAF) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy 2021
The Royal Government of Bhutan established the Development Ministry in 1968, which was a precursor to the institution of the Department of Foreign Affairs in 1970 and subsequent up-gradation to a full-fledged ministry in 1972. Bhutan has established diplomatic relations with 52 countries and the European Union.
Departments under MFA
- Department of Multilateral Affairs
- Department of Bilateral Affairs
- Department of SAARC and Regional Organizations
- Department of Protocol
Vacancy and Career opportunities in April 2021
The International Professional Vacancies at the World Health Organization is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MFA
- Position Title: Risk Communications Officer, Policy Lead (Polio Transition), Technical Officer, Project Management Officer, Chief Learning Officer, Resource Mobilization Officer, HR Officer, Grant Officer, Director
- Vacancy Publish date: 31 March 2021
- Last date to apply: 23 April 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Duty station: Cairo, Geneva, New Delhi, Lyons, Kuala Lumpur, Amman, Copenhagen
- Grade Value: P4,P3, P5, D1, P2, UG 1
- Contractual Arrangement Value: Fixed-term appointment, Temporary appointment under Staff Rule 420.4
- Major Office: EM Eastern Mediterranean, HQ Headquarters, SE South East Asia
- Download Details
How to Apply
For details please visit the link: https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl. WHO will not accept CVs sent by email.