Bhutan Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.mfa.gov.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAF) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy 2022
The Royal Government of Bhutan established the Development Ministry in 1968, which was a precursor to the institution of the Department of Foreign Affairs in 1970 and subsequent up-gradation to a full-fledged ministry in 1972. Bhutan has established diplomatic relations with 52 countries and the European Union.
Departments under MFA
- Department of Multilateral Affairs
- Department of Bilateral Affairs
- Department of SAARC and Regional Organizations
- Department of Protocol
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2022
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MFA
- Position Title: Technician (Mechanic)
- Vacancy Publish date: 09 September 2022
- Last date to apply: September 9, 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: RBG, Dechencholing
- Position Level: S3 A
- Eligibility: CL. X with NC3/ VTI certificate (for In-service Candidate)
- Duration: 02 years (Contract extension based on performance and recommendation)
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fulfill the above qualification requirement and other eligibility requirements may submit the application online (Click here to apply) on or before September 9, 2022.
The following documents must be submitted along with the online application within the deadline:
- Class X with NC3/ VTI Certificate (for in-service candidate);
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (HRD will validate it online);
- Citizenship Identity Card;
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate;
- No Objection Letter, if employed.
For any clarification, please contact the HRD, MoF at 334711/322268 during the office hours or email at firstname.lastname@example.org