Bhutan Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy 2019 (www.mfa.gov.bt) Bhutan Job Vacancy: Recently the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bhutan has published a new job vacancy announcement for various posts. Interested candidate must read this page before applying for any vacant posts.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy 2019
The Royal Government of Bhutan established the Development Ministry in 1968, which was a precursor to the institution of the Department of Foreign Affairs in 1970 and subsequent up-gradation to a full-fledged ministry in 1972. Bhutan has established diplomatic relations with 52 countries and the European Union.
Departments under MoFA
- Department of Multilateral Affairs
- Department of Bilateral Affairs
- Department of SAARC and Regional Organizations
- Department of Protocol
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2019
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoFA
- Position Title: Sr. Desk Officer, Desk Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 15 July 2019
- Last date to apply: 29 July 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Public Diplomacy Division
- Position Level: P3-A, P4-A
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Remarks: In-Service lateral transfer as per section 14.5, Chapter 14 of the BCSR 2018.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants within the same Superstructure Group and who meet the eligibility criteria as per BCSR 2018, Chapter 13, Clause 13,7,4 under promotion Rules and Regulations may apply.
- Application (mention your email address & contact number)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae from CSIS verified by HRO
- Valid Audit Clearance
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Copies of training certificate
- Copies of certificate of merit (if any)
- Performance Evaluation of moderation Agencies & assessed Appraisal form (IWP) for Non-Moderated Agencies (FY 2017-2018 & 2016-2017)
For further information, please contact HRO, MFA @328172/328183 during office hours.