Bhutan Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy 2019 (www.mfa.gov.bt) Bhutan Job Vacancy: Recently the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bhutan has published a new job vacancy announcement for various posts. Interested candidate must read this page before applying for any vacant posts.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Vacancy 2019
The Royal Government of Bhutan established the Development Ministry in 1968, which was a precursor to the institution of the Department of Foreign Affairs in 1970 and subsequent up-gradation to a full-fledged ministry in 1972. Bhutan has established diplomatic relations with 52 countries and the European Union.
Departments under MoFA
- Department of Multilateral Affairs
- Department of Bilateral Affairs
- Department of SAARC and Regional Organizations
- Department of Protocol
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2019
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoFA
- Position Title: Sr. Desk Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 2nd October 2019
- Last date to apply: 25th October 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Dept. of Bilateral Affairs, Dept. of Multilateral Affairs
- Position Level: P3-A
- Eligibility: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with PGDPA
- Super-Structure: Administrative Services
- Remarks: In-services open competition as per the chapter 13, Section13.7. 4 of the BCSR 2018.
- Download Details
Interested in-services civil servants within the same superstructure Group and who meet the eligibility criteria as per the BCSR 2018, Chapter l3 and clause 13.7 under promotion Rules and Regulations may apply. Documents required. Application (Mention your email address & Contract Number)
- Update Curriculum Vitae.
- Valid Audit Clearance
- valid security clearance
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Copies of Training certificates
- Copies of certificates of merit (if any)
- Performance rating /assessed performance Appraisal form (IWP) for the Financial Year 20t8-20t9 &,2017-2018
Therefore, the applicants must submit the document to Human Recourses Services, Directorate of Services, and Ministry of Foreign Affairs latest by 25th October 2019.
For further information, please contract HRO, MFA@328172/328183 during office hours.