Bhutan Construction Development Corporation Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.cdcl.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Construction Development Corporation Limited (CDCL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
CDCL Bhutan Jobs Vacancy 2021
The Construction Development Corporation Limited (CDCL) has its genesis in the erstwhile Mechanical Division of the roads department under Ministry of Works and Human Settlement (MoWHS). On July 1, 2006, it was delinked from the ministry to function as a self-sustaining commercial unit. Three years later, on December 7, 2009, CDCL was incorporated under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan, 2000. Thereon, it became a full-fledged state-owned enterprise. A major shift in the company came when, after five years of operations as a state-owned enterprise, it joined the many companies under Druk Holding and Investments (DHI) in January 2015 to become a part of the country’s investment arm.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2021
The Construction Development Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: CDCL
- Position Title: Contract Manager, Project Manager, Civil Engineer (Billing)
- Vacancy Publish date: 19 July 2021
- Last date to apply: 31st July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 05
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Position Level: M2
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute, Minimum general experience of 8 years. Specific experience of at least 5 years in implementation and management of contracts in the construction of major hydropower projects.
- Download Details
How to Apply
The application should be submitted through www.elayog.bt against the positions announced. For any queries related to the application submission, please contact elayog at 17415103/ 77362877 during office hours.
- Completed Job Application Form (available on www.cdcl.bt);
- A copy of up-to-date Resume;
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (Class X, XII and degree);
- Copy of No Objection Certificate, if employed (Can be provided if shortlisted);
- Copies of work experience certificates;
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card;
- Valid Online Security Clearance,
- Copy of Medical Certificate;
- Any other certificates of merit.
For further details, please contact the HR Section at:
Phone: +975-2-338325 (Direct) / PABX: +975-2-323702/ 324569