Bhutan Construction Development Corporation Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.cdcl.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Construction Development Corporation Limited (CDCL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
CDCL Bhutan Jobs Vacancy 2021
The Construction Development Corporation Limited (CDCL) has its genesis in the erstwhile Mechanical Division of the roads department under Ministry of Works and Human Settlement (MoWHS). On July 1, 2006, it was delinked from the ministry to function as a self-sustaining commercial unit. Three years later, on December 7, 2009, CDCL was incorporated under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan, 2000. Thereon, it became a full-fledged state-owned enterprise. A major shift in the company came when, after five years of operations as a state-owned enterprise, it joined the many companies under Druk Holding and Investments (DHI) in January 2015 to become a part of the country’s investment arm.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2021
The Construction Development Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: CDCL
- Position Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 19 November 2021
- Last date to apply: 20th December 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelor’s degree (full time) with a minimum 15 years of experience (18 months of overall study period will be considered as active service), Must have a minimum active service of 3 years at senior managerial level (P1-A and above in the civil service and GM level and above or equivalent position in the corporate/private sector).
- Service Term: On contract for three years initially with possibility of extension.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit application (online) along with the mandatory documents (listed in ToR) by 20th December 2021.
For detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) and to apply for the post, please follow the link below:
For any other queries, please contact Phub Lhamo at 17288400 (m) during office hours.