Bhutan Construction Development Corporation Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.cdcl.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Construction Development Corporation Limited (CDCL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
CDCL Bhutan Jobs Vacancy 2022
The Construction Development Corporation Limited (CDCL) has its genesis in the erstwhile Mechanical Division of the roads department under Ministry of Works and Human Settlement (MoWHS). On July 1, 2006, it was delinked from the ministry to function as a self-sustaining commercial unit. Three years later, on December 7, 2009, CDCL was incorporated under the Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan, 2000. Thereon, it became a full-fledged state-owned enterprise. A major shift in the company came when, after five years of operations as a state-owned enterprise, it joined the many companies under Druk Holding and Investments (DHI) in January 2015 to become a part of the country’s investment arm.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2022
The Construction Development Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: CDCL
- Position Title: Engineer, Weir/ Dam, Engineer, Building & Powerhouse, Finance Manager
- Vacancy Publish date: 28th October 2021
- Last date to apply: 07th November 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed institute, Minimum B. Com/ BBA (Major in Finance & Accounts) from a reputed institute.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of work experience in relevant field with 3 years of experience in Weir/Dam component of hydropower project, Minimum 5 years of work experience in relevant field with 3 years of experience in Building & Powerhouse component of hydropower project, Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Employe Type: Contract, Regular.
- Place of Posting: Burganchu SHP (54MW)
- Download Details
- TOR Engineer Dam
- TOR Engineer Building & PH
- TOR Finance Manager
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit application (online) along with the mandatory documents should be submitted latest by November 07, 2022
a. Completed Job Application Form (available on www.cdcl.bt);
b. A copy of up-to-date Resume;
c. Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (Class X, XII and degree);
d. Copy of No Objection Certificate, if employed (Can be provided if shortlisted);
e. Copies of work experience certificates; Construction Development Corporation of Bhutan ToR for Engineer, Buildings & Powerhouse
f. Copy of Citizenship Identity Card;
g. Valid Online Security Clearance,
h. Copy of Medical Certificate;
i. Any other certificates of merit.
For further details, please contact the HR Officials during office hours at:
Phone: +975-2-338325 (Direct) / PABX: +975-2-323702/ 324569
Our Office Address Namtog Lam, Khangkulu, Thimphu 11001.