Bhutan College of Language and Culture Studies Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.clcs.edu.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the College of Language and Culture Studies (CLCSBHUTAN) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.clcs.edu.bt Vacancy 2021
The College of Language and Culture Studies (CLCS) is situated 16 kilometers south of Trongsa town, towards Kuenga Rabten Palace along the Trongsa-Zhemgang highway. Kuenga Rabten used to be the winter residence of the second King, Jigme Wangchuck.
Earlier, the institute was popularly known as the Rigney Lobdra. It came into existence on the 4th day of the 6th month of the Male Iron Ox Year corresponding to the 16th of July 1961 at Wangdi Tse, in Thimphu. It was established under the auspices of the late third King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk. His Holiness the late Dilgo Khentse Rinpoche (1910-91), an accomplished and spiritual leader, was the first principal of the Lobdra (1961-63). The Lobdra started with a total of fifty students. Two months after its establishment, the Lobdra was relocated to Semtokha Dzong. It was housed inside the Dzong until the early eighties. Later the Dzong was taken over by Dratshang Lhentshog and the institute moved out of the Dzong. A separate site was created above the Dzong for the institute to function, and it has been operating in this location for the last two and half decades.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2021
The College of Language and Culture Studies is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: CLCSBHUTAN
- Position Title: Library Assistant
- Vacancy Publish date: 4 July 2021
- Last date to apply: 09 July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Position Level: 13/S5
- Eligibility: Class 12 passed
- Employment Category: Temporary (2 years)
- Download Details
How to Apply
Documents required for submission
- RUB employment Form (duly filled with recent passport and legal stamp signed at the end of employment form) click here.
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Valid copy of citizenship identity card
- Valid Medical Certificate (Not exceeding 6 months)
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Valid Audit Clearance Certificate if employed
- No Objection letter from parent agency if employed
- Any other important and relevant documents
- Be a Bhutanese citizen
- Class 12 passed in any field
- Have attained at least 18 years of age.
- Not convicted of a criminal offence or is under investigation or prosecution for a criminal offence or terminated or compulsorily retired,
- Adjudged medically fit for employment by a competent medical doctor
For any further information please contact ADM Mr. Kota Tshering at 16910612 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the applications have to be submitted through email mentioned above. The documents must be clearly scanned in one PDF document and must be submitted within or on 9th July 2021 at 5:00 PM. Documents received beyond the above stipulated timeline will not be accepted. Shortlisting will be done on 10th July 2021 and the result will be uploaded on the same day in the college website and the shortlisted candidates will also be contacted through phone. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to provide your contact number in both the employment form and in your mail.