Bhutan Election Commission of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.ecb.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Election Commission of Bhutan (ECB) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.ecb.bt Vacancy 2021
The Election Commission of Bhutan is responsible for overseeing the electoral framework established under the Act, including laws on parties, candidates, elections and Election Rolls.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in March 2021
The Election Commission of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: ECB
- Position Title: Senior Legal Officer, Personal Secretary to Hon’ble Chief Election Commissioner of Bhutan
- Vacancy Publish date: 25 March 2021
- Last date to apply: 7th April 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Place of Posting: ECB, HQ
- Position Level: EM3/P3, EM5/P5
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, Must possess a minimum of 3 years of work experiences in a relevant field, Must have served a minimum of 2 years in EM 4 (P4) in the relevant field; and Must be well versed in Dzongkha & English, Bachelor’s Degree with 60% aggregate but must have a minimum score of 65% in English & Dzongkha; and Must be well versed in Dzongkha and English
- Employment Type: Regular
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications in the ECB Job Application form and submit to the Human Resource Division latest by 7th April 2021 before 5 PM, along with the following documents:
- ECB Employment Application Form duly filled up by the applicant, Download
- Academic marks obtained for Cl.X, XII and Degree (Cl.X & Cl. XII marks not required for the post of Legal Officer),
- Copies of Citizenship ID Card,
- Security Clearance Certificate,
- Medical Fitness Certificate,
- Audit Clearance Certificate,
- Copies of relevant training transcripts, if any, and
- No Objection letter from the parent agency, if employed.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview date over the phone or visit www.ecb.bt. For further information, please contact the Human Resource Division during office hours at 17671387 or 17677161 and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
In view of the Covid-19 pandemic situation, the Commission encourage the applicants to submit the requisite documents in the above email rather than hard copy.
A candidate shall produce original documents to the recruiting agency at the time of the interview for verification.