Bhutan Kuensel Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.kuensel.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Kuensel (KUENSEL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.kuensel.bt Vacancy 2022
KUENSEL, the national daily, was established in 1967 as an official news bulletin, published once every two weeks by the information department. In 1986 the Department of Information upgraded the newsletter into a 12-page tabloid. In October, 1992, it was de-linked from the civil service and established as an autonomous corporation with a seven member-management board to govern the corporation. In 1999, government subsidy was stopped. This forced the company to turn their focus on sustenance and improve commercial viability.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2022
The Kuensel is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: KUENSEL
- Position Title: Legal Officer/ Company Secretary, Assistant Marketing Officer
- Department: Operations & HRM, Marketing & Sales.
- Vacancy Publish date: 08th November 2022
- Last date to apply: 09th December 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Level: 4
- Grade: 7, 8
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in law (LLB) with Post Graduate Diploma in National Laws (PGDNL), Bachelor’s Degree.
- Requirement: Certified by the Bar Council of Bhutan. Willing to serve for a minimum of 3 years in service, Minimum two years of work experience in the related field.
- Salary: Pay Scale 21,990-550-32,990 Basic pay: Nu. 21,990 Plus 20% housing allowance, Pay Scale 20,230-505-30,330 Basic Pay: Nu. 20,230 Plus 20% housing allowance.
- Remark: Additional allowance will be admissible as per Kuensel Service Rule.
- Employment Type: Regular, One year on contract. Regular service based on performance.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates may submit applications to the Human Resource Officer along with the following documents. The last date for submission of the application is December 09, 2022, before 5:00 PM.
- Copy of Citizenship Card,
- Copy of valid security clearance
- Copy of valid medical fitness certificate
- Copy of he experience certificate, if required
- Copy of academic transcripts for Legal Officer (X,XII, Bachelor’s Degree & PGDNL) and for Assistant Marketing Officer (X,XII & Bachelor’s Degree)
- Copy of certificates of merits if any
- No Objection Certificates (NOC from the parent organization, if employed at the time of Joining).
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview date over the phone. For further information, contact the Human Resource Officer at Tel: 02-321544 during office hours.