Bhutan Kuensel Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.kuensel.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Kuensel (KUENSEL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.kuensel.bt Vacancy 2021
KUENSEL, the national daily, was established in 1967 as an official news bulletin, published once every two weeks by the information department. In 1986 the Department of Information upgraded the newsletter into a 12-page tabloid. In October, 1992, it was de-linked from the civil service and established as an autonomous corporation with a seven member-management board to govern the corporation. In 1999, government subsidy was stopped. This forced the company to turn their focus on sustenance and improve commercial viability.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2021
The Kuensel is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: KUENSEL
- Position Title: Multimedia Content Developer, Business Reporter
- Vacancy Publish date: 6 July 2021
- Last date to apply: 20 July 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Grade: 8
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (Multimedia), Minimum two years of work experience in the related field, B. Com/BBA/BA Eco, Minimum three years of work experience in any finance/business related field.
- Salary: Pay Scale 20,230-505-30,330 Basic pay: Nu. 20,230 Plus 20% contract allowance Editorial allowance: Nu 2,500
- Remark: Additional allowance as per Kuensel Service Rule.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Submit your applications to the Human Resource Officer along with the following documents. The last date for submission of the application is July 20, 2021, before 5 p.m.
Please visit our website www.kuensel.bt or www.kuenselonline.com for Job Application Form and ToR.
- Kuensel’s Job Application Form
- Copy of Citizenship Card.
- Copy of valid security clearance.
- Copy of valid Medical fitness certificate.
- Copy of Experienced Certificate.
- Copy of academic transcripts (X, XII & Bachelor’s Degree).
- Copy of certificates of merits if any.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC from parent organization, if employed at the time of Joining).
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview date over phone.
For further information contact the Human Resource Officer at Tel: 02- 321544 during office Hrs.