Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.bcmd.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy (BCMD) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bcmd.bt Vacancy 2022
The Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy was then established to nurture and improve the standard of the existing media in the country which would eventually foster the culture of democracy.
BCMD is one of the first registered Civil Society Organizations in Bhutan which works with a cross-section of society on issues that concern youth, environment, society, governance and education, using media as a modus operandi.
1. Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2022
The Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BCMD
- Position Title: Program Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 08 February 2022
- Last date to apply: 26 February 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree. (Preference will be given to those with Masters degree in relevant fields (e.g. social sciences, media studies, etc.) and work experience.
- Contract Period: 3 years, extendable based on performance
- Download Details
How to Apply
Applications consisting of CV with copy of CID, valid Security Clearance, related educational & work certificates and NOC from employer, if employed, are invited for submission for the above mentioned post by February 26th 2020 before 1700 hours addressed to the Executive Director, Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy, Jangsam Lam, Changangkha, Thimphu.
Salary/position negotiable based on qualification and work experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further inquiries kindly call 02 327903 during office hrs (0900-1700) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org