Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.bcmd.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy (BCMD) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bcmd.bt Vacancy 2021
The Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy was then established to nurture and improve the standard of the existing media in the country which would eventually foster the culture of democracy.
BCMD is one of the first registered Civil Society Organizations in Bhutan which works with a cross-section of society on issues that concern youth, environment, society, governance and education, using media as a modus operandi.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in March 2021
The Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: BCMD
- Position Title: Programme Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: February 26th, 2021
- Last date to apply: March 12th 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree. (Preference will be given to those with Masters degree in fields related to governance, media, political science etc. and work experience in non-profit organisations)
- Contract Period: 3 years, extendable based on performance
- Download Details
How to Apply
Applications consisting of CV with copy of CID, valid Security Clearance, related educational & work certificates and NOC from the employer, if employed, are invited for submission for the above-mentioned post. Please submit the documents by March 12th 2021 before 1700 hours addressed to the Executive Director, Bhutan Centre for Media and Democracy, Jangsam Lam, Changangkha, Thimphu.
Salary/position negotiable based on qualification and work experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please find the ToR here.
For further inquiries kindly call 02 327903 during office hrs (0900-1700) or write to us at email@example.com.