Bhutan Phuentsholing Thromde Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.pcc.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Phuentsholing Thromde (PCC) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.pcc.bt Vacancy 2023
Conveniently and strategically located on the Indo-Bhutan Border, Phuentsholing, the second largest city of Bhutan is considered the economic capital and the gateway to Bhutan. Given its economic vibrancy, it attracts traders and people of all walks of life from all parts of the country. First instituted as Phuentsholing City Corporation in 1983.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2022
The Phuentsholing Thromde is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Phuentsholing Thromde
- Position Title: Project Engineer, Counter Officer, Rest Room Caretaker
- Vacancy Publish date: 23rd December 2022
- Last date to apply: 06th January 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Water Flagship Program, Water Supply Section, Infrastructure Division, Rinchending Goenpa
- Position Level: P4 B, O4 A, GSP – 1
- Eligibility: Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Class X/XII with IT Certificate, N/A
- Age Limit: 18-45
- Download Details
How to Apply
All eligible candidates who wish to apply for the post, shall apply to Thromde HR Services w.e.f. 23rd December 2022 till 06th January 2023. For futher clarification, you may contact Thromde HR Services @ 05-252-497 during the office hours.
Documents Required while applying for the post:
- Civil Service Employment Application Form Form 4/1 (Can be downloaded from www.rcsc.gov.bt)
- Valid CID Copy
- All copies of Academic Transcripts & Mark sheets (Degree/Class XII for Engineer & Class XII/X for Counter Officer)
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- Copies of IT training transcript for Counter Office Post
- Copies of any other relevant training certificates
- Experience Certificate, if any
Kindly note that experienced candidates shall be given preference over shortlisting and the shortlisted candidates shall be intimated over the telephone.