Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Paro Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.paro.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Paro (Dzongkhag Paro) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.paro.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Paro Dzongkhag is situated in the north-western part of the country. It is located at an altitude of 2,250m above the sea level. It covers a total area of 1293 Sq. km and has a population of 35260. The temperature ranges from 26 to 14 degree Celsius in summer and 14 to minus 5 during winter.
The Dzongkhag has National Highway links to both Phuentsholing and Thimphu. Within the Dzongkhag, there exists a road network comprising of 122 kms highway and 311.02 kms of farm road.
The only International Airport within the jurisdiction makes the Dzongkhag an aerial gateway to the Kingdom and it benefits the farmers and business owners of Paro Dzongkhag at large.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in November 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Paro is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Dzongkhag Paro
- Position Title: Caretaker, Sweeper
- Vacancy Publish date: 10 November 2021
- Last date to apply: 12 November 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: National Scouts Centre, Paro, DYS, Thimphu
- Position Level: ESP
- Eligibility: Not required
- Contract term: 2 years
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates who are 18 years and above and not older than 45 years old on the application
deadline are invited to apply and submit the following documents to HRD, MoE:
1. Duly filled RCSC Employment Application Form (annexure );
2. Copy of Security Clearance Certificate (Valid);
3. Medical Fitness Certificate (Original to be submitted after selection);
4. Copy of Citizenship ID Card (Valid);
5. No Objection Letter, if employed.
- MoE will screen and shortlist the candidates, which will be announced on the education website or
- Shortlisted candidates MUST sit for Viva Voce (date will be conveyed through call)
- Application deadline: 5 pm on 12th November 2021 (Friday)
For clarification, please contact Sr. HRO at 02–331149 during office hours.