Bhutan Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.ricb.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan (RICB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.ricb.bt Vacancy 2023
Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan Limited was incorporated on 7th January 1975 under the Charter of His Majesty the fourth Druk Gyalpo Jigme Singye Wangchuck, primarily to meet the Insurance need of its Citizen as well as to actively participate in the economic development of the nation. It has grown from strength to strength over the years in keeping with nation’s march towards the goal of economic growth, self-reliance and Gross National Happiness.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2023
The Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RICB
- Position Title: Deputy Manager (Internal Audit), Assistant Manager (Legal Officer), Assistant Manager (Engineering ), Assistant
Manager (Graphics Designer), Development Officer (HR), Development Officer (Finance/ Accounts), Development Officer (General), Development Officer (Data Analytics), Assistant Development Officer (Finance and Accounts), Assistant Development Officer, Assistant Development Officer, Assistant Development Officer, Senior Assistant – II.
- Vacancy Publish date: 17th February 2023
- Last date to apply: 03rd February 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 59
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, Class XII pass, Diploma in relevant field.
- Starting salary (Nu.): Nu.24,825 plus, Nu.22,025 plus, Nu.18,013 plus, Nu.18,013 plus, Nu.16,425 plus, Nu.13,631 plus.
- Experience: At least 05 – 10 years of relevant experience.
- Download Details
- Applications with incomplete documents will not be accepted.
- Certificate/degree obtained through distance learning shall not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the written exam and selection interview through phone call/email/website.
- Sortlisted applicants must produce original documents during the interview.
- For further information please contact the Human Resource Division, RICB, Thimphu at 02-321161/ 323487, extension no. 785/701/351 during office hours.
How to Apply
All eligible candidates may apply to the Human Resource Division, Corporate Office, RICB, Thimphu on or before 3rd of March 2023 (before 5.00 pm) along with copies of the following documents:
- RICB Job Application Form (available on our website).
- Two numbers of recent passport-size photograph.
- Detailed resume.
- Academic Mark sheets (Degree, Diploma, Class XII, Class X) and copy of course completion certificate.
- Certificate of Post Graduate Diploma in National Law. (Applicable for candidates applying for the post of Legal Officers).
- School Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate.
- Copy of valid Citizenship Identity Card.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a competent Medical Doctor (issued within 6 months).
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (online screenshot).
- Experience certificate. (applicable for candidates applying for the post of Internal Audit and Graphic Designer).
- No Objection Certificate from parent agency if employed.
- RAA audit clearance if currently employed or previously employed.