Bhutan Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.ricb.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan (RICB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.ricb.bt Vacancy 2021
Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan Limited was incorporated on 7th January 1975 under the Charter of His Majesty the fourth Druk Gyalpo Jigme Singye Wangchuck, primarily to meet the Insurance need of its Citizen as well as to actively participate in the economic development of the nation. It has grown from strength to strength over the years in keeping with nation’s march towards the goal of economic growth, self-reliance and Gross National Happiness.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2021
The Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RICB
- Position Title: Temporary staff
- Vacancy Publish date: 07 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 11th of October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Life Insurance Department, Thimphu Main Branch
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: Class XII (Passed)
- Remuneration: Nu. 10,000.00 (Monthly)
- Employment type: Temporary Staff
- Download Details
- Application Form
How to Apply
All eligible candidates may apply to the Human Resource Division, Corporate Office, RICB, Thimphu on 11th of October, 2021 between 9:00 am to 12:00 noon along with copies of following documents:
- RICB Job Application Form (Available on our website).
- One number of recent passport size photograph.
- Academic Mark sheet (Class XII)
- Valid Citizenship Identity Card.
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a competent Medical Doctor (not earlier than 6 months).
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (online screenshot).
Only selected candidate will be contacted through phone, email, or the website. For further information please contact the Human Resource Division, RICB, Thimphu at 02-321161/322426/ 323487/324282, ext no. 784, 785, 721, 712 or 351 during office hours.