Bhutan Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.ricb.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan (RICB) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.ricb.bt Vacancy 2020
Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan Limited was incorporated on 7th January 1975 under the Charter of His Majesty the fourth Druk Gyalpo Jigme Singye Wangchuck, primarily to meet the Insurance need of its Citizen as well as to actively participate in the economic development of the nation. It has grown from strength to strength over the years in keeping with nation’s march towards the goal of economic growth, self-reliance and Gross National Happiness.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2020
The Royal Insurance Corporation of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: RICB
- Position Title: Assistant Manager, Development Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: December 03, 2020
- Last date to apply: 19th December 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 8
- Starting Salary: Nu. 22,025/- (Plus Corporate Allowance & other benefits as per Service Rules and Regulation), Nu. 18,013/-(Plus Corporate Allowance & other benefits as per Service Rules and Regulation)
- Entry Grade: 07, 08
- Eligibility: BCA, B.Sc IT, B.Sc Computer Science, BIT, Bachelor’s Degree in HRM, BBA/B.Com/BBM /BA Eco
- Job Description: One Database Administrator, one Network Administrator and one Web Developer & Graphic Designer, Application Developers, Human Resource Officer, Credit Officer
- Download Details
How to Apply
All eligible candidates may apply to the Human Resource Division, RICB, Thimphu on or before 19th of December 2020 along with the copies of following documents:
- RICB Job Application Form (Available on our website).
- Two numbers of recent passport size photographs.
- Detailed Resume.
- Copy of Academic Mark sheet (Degree, Class XII, Class X) and copy of course completion certificate.
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate.
- Copy of valid Citizenship Identity Card.
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (online screenshot).
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a competent Medical Doctor (not earlier than 6 months).
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer, if employed.
- Copy of RAA audit clearance if currently employed or previously employed.
NB: Applications with incomplete documents will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the selection interview through phone call/email/website.
For further information please contact the Human Resource Division, RICB, Thimphu at 02-321161/ 22426/323487/324282, ext no. 720/721 or 351 during office hours.