The Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) Vacancy 2021 (www.tourism.gov.bt). Recently the department has published a new Vacancy Announcement for immediate recruitment in the post of Chief Tourism Officer.
Tourism Council of Bhutan Vacancy 2021
Bhutan’s tourism sector is regarded as one of the most exclusive travel destinations in the world. Today tourism is a vibrant business with a high potential for growth and further development. The Royal Government of Bhutan adheres strongly to a policy of high value, low impact/volume tourism which serves the purpose of creating an image of exclusivity and high- yield for Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2021
The Tourism Council of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: TCB
- Position Title: Chief Tourism Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 21 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 02 November 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Agency: Tourism Promotion Division, TCB
- Position Level: P1
- Eligibility: Bachelors Degree (Preferred Advance training in Tourism Management)
- Appointment Status: Regular
- Superstructure: Administration Service
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants, who meet the Eligibility Criteria under Section 13.7.4 of Chapter 13, BCSR 2018, may apply.
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and experience will be given preference for the purpose of short listing.
Applications along with the following documents must be submitted to HRO, TCB latest by 2 November, 2021.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Performance Evaluation for last 2 years (2019-2020 & 2020-2021)
- Academic Transcripts
- Copy of any relevant training/work experience documents
- Valid Audit and Security Clearance Certificate
For further information please contact the HR Section at 325505 (Ext 226) during office hours.