The Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) Vacancy 2019 (www.tourism.gov.bt). Recently the department has published a new Vacancy Announcement for immediate recruitment in the post of Chief Tourism Officer.
Tourism Council of Bhutan Vacancy 2019
- Bhutan’s tourism sector is regarded as one of the most exclusive travel destinations in the world. Today tourism is a vibrant business with a high potential for growth and further development.
- The Royal Government of Bhutan adheres strongly to a policy of high value, low impact/volume tourism which serves the purpose of creating an image of exclusivity and high- yield for Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in October 2019
The Tourism Council of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: TCB
- Position Title: tourism Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 14 October 2019
- Last date to apply: 23 October 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 06
- Place of Posting: Program Management Unit, TCB
- Position Level: P4 (A), P5 B
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Remarks: Consolidated Contract for 2 years
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested Individuals may apply with the following documents to the HR unit, TCB latest by 23 October 2019.
- RCSC employment application form
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of academic certificate & transcripts
- BCSC score sheet
- Copy of Medical certificate
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- NOC from employer (if employed)
For any queries please contact HR/Admin section at 323251 (291) During office hours.
Please visit www.tourims.gov.bt for Terms of Reference.