The Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) Vacancy 2022 (www.tourism.gov.bt). Recently the department has published a new Vacancy Announcement for immediate recruitment in the post of Chief Tourism Officer.
Tourism Council of Bhutan Vacancy 2022
Bhutan’s tourism sector is regarded as one of the most exclusive travel destinations in the world. Today tourism is a vibrant business with a high potential for growth and further development. The Royal Government of Bhutan adheres strongly to a policy of high value, low impact/volume tourism which serves the purpose of creating an image of exclusivity and high- yield for Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2022
The Tourism Council of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: TCB
- Position Title: Project Technical Specialist (PTS)
- Vacancy Publish date: 08 February 2022
- Last date to apply: 24 February 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: PMU, Tourism Council of Bhutan
- Consolidated Salary: Lumpsum Nu. 90,000/- per month
- Eligibility: A Master’s degree or equivalent, in the field of Tourism, Biodiversity, Natural Resource Management, Environment, and or other relevant dicipline, Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in policy analysis, devlopment works in the areas of tourism, biodiversity and related fields.
- Duration: Initial appointment of 2 years
- Download Details
How to Apply
For detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) and qualification requirements, please contact HRO at 77205580 or Project Manager at 17111726 during office hours.
Applications along with CV, qualification certificate, relevant experience certificates, CID copy, security clearance certificate and NOC (if employed) should reach the HR section of TCB latest by February 24, 2022.