The Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) Vacancy 2019 (www.tourism.gov.bt). Recently the department has published a new Vacancy Announcement for immediate recruitment in the post of Chief Tourism Officer.
Tourism Council of Bhutan Vacancy 2019
- Bhutan’s tourism sector is regarded as one of the most exclusive travel destinations in the world. Today tourism is a vibrant business with a high potential for growth and further development.
- The Royal Government of Bhutan adheres strongly to a policy of high value, low impact/volume tourism which serves the purpose of creating an image of exclusivity and high- yield for Bhutan.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2019
The Tourism Council of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: TCB
- Position Title: Tourism Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 01 July 2019
- Last date to apply: 15 July 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Appointment Status: Regular
- Position Level: P4
- Eligibility: Bachelors (Preferred Advanced training in Tourism Management)
- Division: Service Division
- Remarks: Lateral Transfer
- Download Details
How to Apply
In-service Civil Servants who are within the same Super Structure Group (i.e Administrative Services) may apply with the following documents to the HR section, TCB latest by 15 July 2019.
- Curriculum Vitae- (Both RCSC CSIS Generated and Individual CV)
- Copy of Moderation result (MaX) -2 years
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Copies of training certificates
- Copy of: Security Clearance Certificate and Audit Clearance Certificate
For any queries please contact the HR/Admin section at 323251(219/226) during office hours.
For details, you can visit: www.tourism.gov.bt