Bhutan Ministry of Labour and Human Resources Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources was established on June 13, 2003, vide Cabinet Order no. LZ 02/03/933 upon merging of the erstwhile National Technical Training Authority (NTTA) and the Department of Employment and Labour.The NTTA was established in May 1999 with the mandate to develop a vocational education and training (VET) system in order to produce skilled and productive workforce for the kingdom. To achieve its objectives, the NTTA was required to plan, coordinate, regulate, support, and where needed, implement vocational education and training. Prior to the formation of the NTTA, all TVET related activities were administered by the TVET Section under the then Ministry of Health and Education.
Departments under MoLHR
- Directorate Services
- Department of Labour
- Department of Employment and Human Resource
- Department of Occupational Standards
- Department of Technical Education
1. Vacancy Announcement on October 2021
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoLHR
- Position Title: Chief Program Officer Regional Director
- Vacancy Publish date: 20 October, 2021
- Last date to apply: 25th October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 04
- Place of Posting: TVET Institute Support Division, Department of Technical Education, Employment Service Division, Department of Employment and Human Resources, Regional Office: Phuntsholing & Samdrupjongkhar
- Position Level: P1
- Eligibility: N/A
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria as per clause no. 13.7.4 of BCSR 2018 may apply along with the following documents to HR Division, MoLHR latest by 25th October, 2021 before 5PM.
- Curriculum Vitae generated from ZEST & verified by HRO
- Moderation Score for the last two years (FY 2019-2020 and FY 2020-2021).
- Valid Audit Clearance
- Valid Security Clearance
Short-listing of applicants will be based on the result of a Psychometric Test administered by the RCSC. The date for the Psychometric Test will be intimated through email by the RCSC/MoLHR. Selection interviews will be scheduled after the declaration of the result of the Psychometric Test.
For further clarification please contact the concerned HR Officer at 339352 during office hours.