Bhutan Ministry of Labour and Human Resources Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2023
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources was established on June 13, 2003, vide Cabinet Order no. LZ 02/03/933 upon merging of the erstwhile National Technical Training Authority (NTTA) and the Department of Employment and Labour.The NTTA was established in May 1999 with the mandate to develop a vocational education and training (VET) system in order to produce skilled and productive workforce for the kingdom. To achieve its objectives, the NTTA was required to plan, coordinate, regulate, support, and where needed, implement vocational education and training. Prior to the formation of the NTTA, all TVET related activities were administered by the TVET Section under the then Ministry of Health and Education.
Departments under MoLHR
- Directorate Services
- Department of Labour
- Department of Employment and Human Resource
- Department of Occupational Standards
- Department of Technical Education
Vacancy Announcement on January 2023
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoLHR
- Position Title: Painting / Lhadi, Wood Carving / Patra.
- Vacancy Publish date: 04th January 2023
- Last date to apply: 20th January 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 28
- Education Qualification: N/A
- Level: National Diploma, National Certificate (NC3).
- Download Details
How to Apply
The interested candidates may register with effect from 4/01/2023 till 20/01/2023 through online system. You need to submit the following documents.
You need to submit the following documents.
- School leaving Certificate
- Mark sheet
- Citizenship Identity
- Medical Certificate
- Security Clearance
- NC3 Certificate (If you are applying for Painting and Wood Carving ND)
- NC2 Certificate (If you are applying for Wood Carving NC3)
For further information contact 17645440/04781141 during office hours.