Bhutan Ministry of Labour and Human Resources Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR ) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2020
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources was established on June 13, 2003, vide Cabinet Order no. LZ 02/03/933 upon merging of the erstwhile National Technical Training Authority (NTTA) and the Department of Employment and Labour.The NTTA was established in May 1999 with the mandate to develop a vocational education and training (VET) system in order to produce skilled and productive workforce for the kingdom. To achieve its objectives, the NTTA was required to plan, coordinate, regulate, support, and where needed, implement vocational education and training. Prior to the formation of the NTTA, all TVET related activities were administered by the TVET Section under the then Ministry of Health and Education.
Departments under MoLHR
- Directorate Services
- Department of Labour
- Department of Employment and Human Resource
- Department of Occupational Standards
- Department of Technical Education
1. Vacancy Announcement on August 2020
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoLHR
- Position Title: Asst. Information and Media Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: August 5, 2020
- Last date to apply: August 19, 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: MoLHR
- Position Level: P5 B
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s in Journalism or Media (Min. 50% in RCSC Examination).
- Contract Term: 2 year
- Download Details
How to Apply
Bhutanese candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with the following documents to the HR Division, MoLHR on or before August 19, 2020:
- Civil Service Employment Application Form – Form 4/1 available at https://www.rcsc.gov.bt/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Form-4-1-Civil-Service-Employment-Application-Form.pdf
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of Academic transcripts
- Copies of relevant training transcripts, if any
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate
- Security Clearance Certificate which can be verified online
- No Objection Certificate, if employed
For further clarification please contact the concerned HR Officer at 339352 during office hours.