Bhutan Ministry of Labour and Human Resources Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2023
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources was established on June 13, 2003, vide Cabinet Order no. LZ 02/03/933 upon merging of the erstwhile National Technical Training Authority (NTTA) and the Department of Employment and Labour.The NTTA was established in May 1999 with the mandate to develop a vocational education and training (VET) system in order to produce skilled and productive workforce for the kingdom. To achieve its objectives, the NTTA was required to plan, coordinate, regulate, support, and where needed, implement vocational education and training. Prior to the formation of the NTTA, all TVET related activities were administered by the TVET Section under the then Ministry of Health and Education.
Departments under MoLHR
- Directorate Services
- Department of Labour
- Department of Employment and Human Resource
- Department of Occupational Standards
- Department of Technical Education
1. Vacancy Announcement on March 2023
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoLHR
- Position Title: Asst. Lecturer II.
- Vacancy Publish date: 15th March 2023
- Last date to apply: 29th March 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Education Qualification: Bachelors
- Position Level: P5B.
- Placement Details/ Remarks: Royal Institute for Tourism and Hospitality, Department of Tourism, Upper-Motithang.
- Emoployment Type: Contract
- Pay Scale: Nu. 19,970 – 400 – 25,970.
- Download Details and Apply Online
- Class XII Marksheet
- Bachelor Marksheet
- Relevant Training
- Subject Specific
- Teaching Experience
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- No Objection Certificate