Bhutan Ministry of Labour and Human Resources Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR ) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources was established on June 13, 2003, vide Cabinet Order no. LZ 02/03/933 upon merging of the erstwhile National Technical Training Authority (NTTA) and the Department of Employment and Labour.The NTTA was established in May 1999 with the mandate to develop a vocational education and training (VET) system in order to produce skilled and productive workforce for the kingdom. To achieve its objectives, the NTTA was required to plan, coordinate, regulate, support, and where needed, implement vocational education and training. Prior to the formation of the NTTA, all TVET related activities were administered by the TVET Section under the then Ministry of Health and Education.
Departments under MoLHR
- Directorate Services
- Department of Labour
- Department of Employment and Human Resource
- Department of Occupational Standards
- Department of Technical Education
1. Vacancy Announcement on March 2020
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoLHR
- Position Title: Driver
- Vacancy Publish date: 13 March 2020
- Last date to apply: 26 March 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: TTI-Rangjung, MoLHR
- Position Level: O4
- Eligibility: Class VIII with driving license for Medium Vehicle. (Commercial Driving License authorized to drive Medium BUS would be preferred)
- Download Details
How to Apply
Eligible Bhutanese candidates may apply for the above post to the HR Division, MoLHR latest by 26th March, 2020 with the following documents.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form- Form 4/1
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Security Clearance certificate
- Copy of Academic transcripts.
- Copy of Valid Driving License.
- Copy of relevant training transcripts, if any
All original documents must be presented during the time of interview. For further queries please contact the HRD at no. 339351