Bhutan Ministry of Labour and Human Resources Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2022
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources was established on June 13, 2003, vide Cabinet Order no. LZ 02/03/933 upon merging of the erstwhile National Technical Training Authority (NTTA) and the Department of Employment and Labour.The NTTA was established in May 1999 with the mandate to develop a vocational education and training (VET) system in order to produce skilled and productive workforce for the kingdom. To achieve its objectives, the NTTA was required to plan, coordinate, regulate, support, and where needed, implement vocational education and training. Prior to the formation of the NTTA, all TVET related activities were administered by the TVET Section under the then Ministry of Health and Education.
Departments under MoLHR
- Directorate Services
- Department of Labour
- Department of Employment and Human Resource
- Department of Occupational Standards
- Department of Technical Education
1. Vacancy Announcement on February 2022
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoLHR
- Position Title: Customer Support Associate, Finance, Human Resource and Administration Manager, Junior Learning consultant
- Vacancy Publish date: 06 February 2022
- Last date to apply: 15 February 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Check Advt.
- Eligibility: Minimum of bachelor’s degree from recognized university.
- Salary & Others Benefits: Attractive salaries commensurate with skills and experience, however for the fresher’s Basic Pay shall start from Nu. 24,333 along with other benefits as per the Company rule. Annual bonus shall be paid depending on revenue and profit targets.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Download TOR for details.
Apply online at:- https://forms.gle/PFXWNYt4AzHVMbvr6
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate and transcripts.
- Class XII and X certificate and transcripts.
- A valid Citizenship Identity Card or Passport.
The last date of application is 15 February, 2022
For clarification, please contact Ms. Deki Dem at email@example.com/17619637.