Bhutan Ministry of Labour and Human Resources Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR ) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources was established on June 13, 2003, vide Cabinet Order no. LZ 02/03/933 upon merging of the erstwhile National Technical Training Authority (NTTA) and the Department of Employment and Labour.The NTTA was established in May 1999 with the mandate to develop a vocational education and training (VET) system in order to produce skilled and productive workforce for the kingdom. To achieve its objectives, the NTTA was required to plan, coordinate, regulate, support, and where needed, implement vocational education and training. Prior to the formation of the NTTA, all TVET related activities were administered by the TVET Section under the then Ministry of Health and Education.
Departments under MoLHR
- Directorate Services
- Department of Labour
- Department of Employment and Human Resource
- Department of Occupational Standards
- Department of Technical Education
1. Vacancy Announcement on June 2019
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoLHR
- Position Title: Sr. Planning or Planning Officer
- Last date to apply: 10 July 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Policy and Planning Division (PPD), MoLHR
- Position Level: P4/P3
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree with PGDPA
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants who meets the eligibility criteria as per clause no. 14.5 of BCSR 2018 may apply along with the following documents to HR Division, MoLHR latest by July 10, 2019 before 5PM.
- Curriculum vitae generated from CSIS and must be assured on accuracy
- Valid Security and Audit Clearance
- Performance Evaluation Report for the last two years (FY 2016-2017 and 2017-2018- Moderation result)
- NOC from the working agency (original)
For further clarification please contact the concerned HR Officer at 339352 during office hours.