Bhutan Ministry of Labour and Human Resources Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2019). Recently the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR ) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.molhr.gov.bt Vacancy 2019
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources was established on June 13, 2003, vide Cabinet Order no. LZ 02/03/933 upon merging of the erstwhile National Technical Training Authority (NTTA) and the Department of Employment and Labour.The NTTA was established in May 1999 with the mandate to develop a vocational education and training (VET) system in order to produce skilled and productive workforce for the kingdom. To achieve its objectives, the NTTA was required to plan, coordinate, regulate, support, and where needed, implement vocational education and training. Prior to the formation of the NTTA, all TVET related activities were administered by the TVET Section under the then Ministry of Health and Education.
Departments under MoLHR
- Directorate Services
- Department of Labour
- Department of Employment and Human Resource
- Department of Occupational Standards
- Department of Technical Education
1. Vacancy Announcement on December 2019
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MoLHR
- Position Title: Employment Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: December 9, 2019
- Last date to apply: 23 December 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 2
- Place of Posting: Samdrup Jongkhar Regional Office, MoLHR
- Position Level: P5-P2
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligibility criteria as per clause no. 14.5 of BCSR 2018 may apply along with the following documents to HR Division, MoLHR latest by 23rd December 2019 before 4 PM.
- Curriculum vitae generated from CSIS and must be assured on accuracy
- Valid Security and Audit Clearance
- Performance Evaluation Report for the last two years (FY 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 – Moderation result)
- NOC from the working agency (original)
For further clarification please contact the concerned HR Officer at 339352 during office hours.