Bhutan Cabinet Secretariat Tashichhoedzong Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.cabinet.gov.bt Vacancy 2023). Recently the Cabinet Secretariat Tashichhoedzong (Cabinet Bhutan) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.cabinet.gov.bt Vacancy 2023
Article 20 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan states that “The Executive Power shall be vested in the Lhengye Zhungtshog which shall consist of the Ministers headed by the Prime Minister”.
The Cabinet Secretariat was formally established in August 1999 after the enactment of 1999 Chatrim of Lhengye Zhungtshog.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2023
The Cabinet Secretariat Tashichhoedzong is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Cabinet Bhutan
- Position Title: Chief Research Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 31st January 2023
- Last date to apply: 14th February 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Position Level: P1A
- Place of Posting: National Policy Coordination Division, Office of the Cabinet Affairs and Strategic Coordination, Cabinet Secretariat.
- Employee Type: Regular
- Eligibility: Bachelor in relevant field.
- Download Details
How to Apply
- Bachelor Marksheet
- Relevant Training
- Valid Audit Clearance
- PE Rating
- No Objection Certificate (Working Agency)
- No Objection Certificate (Parent Agency)