Bhutan Cabinet Secretariat Tashichhoedzong Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.cabinet.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Cabinet Secretariat Tashichhoedzong (Cabinet Bhutan) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.cabinet.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Article 20 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan states that “The Executive Power shall be vested in the Lhengye Zhungtshog which shall consist of the Ministers headed by the Prime Minister”.
The Cabinet Secretariat was formally established in August 1999 after the enactment of 1999 Chatrim of Lhengye Zhungtshog.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in February 2021
The Cabinet Secretariat Tashichhoedzong is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Cabinet Bhutan
- Position Title: Project Officers
- Vacancy Publish date: 24 February 2021
- Last date to apply: 12 March 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: N/A
- Eligibility: A Bachelors Degree preferably in the field of electrical or civil engineering, social science, natural resource management, environmental management and development studies;
- Download Details
How to Apply
At least three years of relevant work experience preferably in project management setting including technical monitoring at sites and report preparation, For detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) and qualification requirements, please visit our website www.cabinet.gov.bt.
Application along with CV, Qualification certificate, relevant experience certificate, CID copy, security clearance and NOC if employed should reach the HR Section latest by 12 March, 2021 For details contact @17997393 or 332447 during office hours.