Bhutan Cabinet Secretariat Tashichhoedzong Vacancy and Career opportunities 2020 (www.cabinet.gov.bt Vacancy 2020). Recently the Cabinet Secretariat Tashichhoedzong (Cabinet Bhutan) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.cabinet.gov.bt Vacancy 2020
Article 20 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan states that “The Executive Power shall be vested in the Lhengye Zhungtshog which shall consist of the Ministers headed by the Prime Minister”.
The Cabinet Secretariat was formally established in August 1999 after the enactment of 1999 Chatrim of Lhengye Zhungtshog.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2020
The Cabinet Secretariat Tashichhoedzong is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Cabinet Bhutan
- Position Title: Chief Administrative Officer
- Vacancy Publish date: 17 September 2020
- Last date to apply: 30 September 2020
- Total Number of vacant post: 1
- Place of Posting: Administration & Finance Division (AFD), Cabinet
- Position Level: P1
- Eligibility: Bachelors with training in Adm Management.
- Service: In-service
- Remarks: Open Competition
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested In-service Civil Servants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply. For the eligibility criteria. kindly refer Section 12.7.1 of the Promotion Rules and Regulations. BCSR 2018 available on the RCSC website.
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be.given preference for the purpose of shortlisting. Application along with Curriculum Vitae must reach the HR Services. Cabinet Secretariat latest by 30th September 2020.
- Curriculum Vitae (Zhoyog Electronic System generated copy);
- Performance Evaluation Report for last 2 years (FY 2017-2018 and FY 2018-2019);
- Copies of academic transcript:
- No Objection Certificate from the HRC of working/parent Agency
- Approved Security Clearance & Audit Clearance
- Other merit certificates if any
Note: Applicants will be shortlisted based on the eligibility as per the Super Structure Group.
For further information please contact Human Resource Officer in person over the tele# 336667 during office hours.