Bhutan Ministry of Information and Communications Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.moic.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Ministry of Information and Communications (MOIC) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.moic.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Ministry of Information and Communications is Promoting the development of reliable and sustainable information, communications and transport networks and systems and facilitating the provision of affordable and easier access to associated services, particularly to meet the basic social needs and help improve living standards of people in rural and far-flung communities of Bhutan, for the ultimate purpose of making a meaningful contribution to Gross National Happiness.
Departments under MOIC
- Bhutan Civil Aviation Authority
- Department of Information and Media
- Department of Information Technology and Telecom
- Department of Air Transport
- Road Safety and Transport Authority
1. Vacancy Announcement on October 2021
The Ministry of Information and Communications is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MOIC
- Position Title: Chief ICT Officers
- Vacancy Publish date: 20 October 2021
- Last date to apply: 2nd Nov 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Agency: ICT Division, MoF and MoEA
- Position Level: P1A
- Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
- Super-Structure: Technical
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested In-service civil servants fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may apply. For the eligibility criteria, please refer section 13.7.4 of the Promotion Rules and Regulation, BCSR 2018.
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of short listing. Application along with the following documents must reach to Human Resource Division, MoIC latest by 2nd Nov 2021.
- ZESt generated Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Training Certificates
- Copy of valid Security clearance
- Copy of Valid Audit clearance
- Copy of last promotion order
- No objection certificate from the Working Agency