Bhutan Youth Development Fund Vacancy and Career opportunities 2023 (www.bhutanyouth.org Vacancy 2023). Recently the Bhutan Youth Development Fund (Bhutan Youth) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the position.
www.bhutanyouth.org Vacancy 2023
The Bhutan Youth Development Fund is committed to making every youth a leader. An estimated 56 percent of youth are younger than the age of 24. As Bhutan’s leading youth organization, we are working to ensure that all youth have equal access to education, meaningful employment and opportunities to develop their potential. Our programs build leadership skills, encourage teamwork and promote the value of service among youth. Through advocacy work and strategic partnerships, we work to encourage youth participation, raise awareness of youth issues and promote youth-oriented policy. We invest in Bhutan’s future, one youth at a time.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in January 2023
The Bhutan Youth Development Fund is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Bhutan Youth
- Position Title: Facilitator
- Vacancy Publish date: 09th January 2023
- Last date to apply: 15th January 2023
- Total Number of vacant post: 01
- Place of Posting: Nazhoen Pelri School, YDF Campus, Thimphu.
- Requirements: Should have an undergraduate degree from a prestigious college/university OR a professional degree of PTC/B.Ed Primary, with excellent teaching record of at least five years. Gender and age is no bar, The aspirant must exhibit high proficiency in English and Dzongkha languages and must be able to speak at least one Bhutanese dialect. Added attributes of being able to play any musical instrument OR skills in dance and drama OR arts and crafts OR interest in sports and physical education would be an asset.
- Download Details
How to Apply
Kindly email your application along with Curriculum Vitae latest by 15th January 2023 (5:00 PM) addressed to Principal, Nazhoen Pelri School at email@example.com.
The shortlisted candidates would be informed and invited for the interview.
The employment will commence from 1st February 2023.