Bhutan Youth Development Fund Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.bhutanyouth.org Vacancy 2019). Recently the Bhutan Youth Development Fund (Bhutan Youth) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanyouth.org Vacancy 2019
The Bhutan Youth Development Fund is committed to making every youth a leader. An estimated 56 percent of youth are younger than the age of 24. As Bhutan’s leading youth organization, we are working to ensure that all youth have equal access to education, meaningful employment and opportunities to develop their potential. Our programs build leadership skills, encourage teamwork and promote the value of service among youth. Through advocacy work and strategic partnerships, we work to encourage youth participation, raise awareness of youth issues and promote youth-oriented policy. We invest in Bhutan’s future, one youth at a time.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in July 2019
The Bhutan Youth Development Fund is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Bhutan Youth
- Position Title: Driver, Production Associate, Technical
- Vacancy Publish date: 24 July 2019
- Last date to apply: 5th Aug 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 03
- Place of Posting: Waste paper recycling unit, Social Enterprise Under YDF, Industria Estate, Bjemina
- Eligibility: Driving experience with a team attitude, Team Attitude, VTI graduate in Mechanical/Electrical. Certain skill in administration/management is a plus point.
- Nature of Employment: Contract with possible extension
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates may submit applications along with the following documents to HR division of the Bhutan Youth Development Fund either in hardcopy or email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5th August 2019 and also to attached the YDF Job Application along with other mentioned documents.
- Academic Transcript for Graduation
- Experience Certificate (if experienced)
- Copy of CID Card
- Valid online approved Security Clearance
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- No objection certificate from an employer if employed.
- Any other supporting documents
For further inquiries please visit our Facebook page (The Bhutan Youth Development Fund) or contact our HR Unit team, Mr.Sonam Younten- 17568828 during the office hours only.