Bhutan Youth Development Fund Vacancy and Career opportunities 2019 (www.bhutanyouth.org Vacancy 2019). Recently the Bhutan Youth Development Fund (Bhutan Youth) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.bhutanyouth.org Vacancy 2019
The Bhutan Youth Development Fund is committed to making every youth a leader. An estimated 56 percent of youth are younger than the age of 24. As Bhutan’s leading youth organization, we are working to ensure that all youth have equal access to education, meaningful employment and opportunities to develop their potential. Our programs build leadership skills, encourage teamwork and promote the value of service among youth. Through advocacy work and strategic partnerships, we work to encourage youth participation, raise awareness of youth issues and promote youth-oriented policy. We invest in Bhutan’s future, one youth at a time.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in March 2019
The Bhutan Youth Development Fund is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: Bhutan Youth
- Position Title: Programmer Director/ Female Councilor
- Vacancy Publish date: March 15, 2019
- Last date to apply: 30th March 2019
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Work Place: Bhutan Institute of Wellbeing, Tsaluna, Chimithangka, Thimphu/ Bhutan Institute of Wellbeing, Tsaluna, Chimithangka, Thimphu Nature of Employment: Two years contract with possibility of Extension
- Eligibility: Bachelor Degree/Master with 10 years of work experiences.& Bachelor Degree in Counseling (Both Fresh and Experience can apply)
- Salary: Nu.35,851/- & Will depend upon experiences
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested eligible Bhutanese candidates may submit their respective applications along with the following documents to HR division of the Bhutan Youth Development Fund either in hardcopy or email to email@example.com latest by 30th March before 5:00 PM.
- Filled YDF Job Application
- Letter of motivation with CV
- Academic Transcript for Graduation
- Experience Certificate (if experienced)
- Copy of CID Card
- Valid online approved Security Clearance
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate
- No objection certificate from employer if employed.
- Any other supporting documents
For further inquiries please kindly contact 17160752/17568828 during office hours.