Bhutan MAY – I Pvt. Ltd Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.mayihelpyou.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the MAY – I Pvt. Ltd has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.mayihelpyou.bt Vacancy 2021
MAY – I Pvt. Ltd is a first of its kind business model established under the Company’s Act of Bhutan 2016 with the certificate of incorporation registration number U20200608BHU575 on 8th of June 2020. It is governed by the Board of Directors, CEO and other task forces under different units.
It facilitates customer services providing product-based schemes on long term instalments. It believes in giving access to basic facilities like household products, electronics, livestock and farm machinery to enhance positive impact on the daily lives of people both in rural and urban. It focusses more on our rural people in handing them equal chance to buy the same thing as our urban people do.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in August 2021
The MAY – I Pvt. Ltd is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: MAY – I Pvt. Ltd
- Position Title: Coordinator, Data entry and Enumeration
- Vacancy Publish date: 06 August 2021
- Last date to apply: 21 August 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 10
- Place of Posting: Thimphu
- Position Level: N/A
- Eligibility: BA English/Honours, Strong Computer literacy, proficient in MS Office, Class 12 passed with a minimum of 60% in English, Strong Computer literacy, proficient in MS Office
- Remuneration: Nu.18,095, Nu.14,675
- Employment Type: Initially for one year contract and renewable based on performance
- Download Details
How to Apply
The eligible candidates may submit your resume along with a copy of CID, MC, SCC and NOC form previous employer if already employed on or before 21st August 2021 to the General Manager, MAY-I Pvt. Ltd. Expressway, Changzamtog, Near Kuensel Corporation Office.
- Should be willing to work from 9 am to 6 pm for six days a week.
- Only highly motivated with a quality workmanship and willingness to work with total seriousness may apply.
For more information please contact at # 1919/02-337998 during office hours or visit www.mayihelpyou.bt