Bhutan Green Bhutan Corporation Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2022 (gbcl.bt Vacancy 2022). Recently the Green Bhutan Corporation Limited (GBCL) has published vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
gbcl.bt Vacancy 2022
Long before sustainable development became a global agenda, His Majesty the Fourth King in the early 1970s, enunciated the development philosophy of Gross National Happiness underscoring that true development cannot be pursued on the premise of economic development alone but has to take place in conjunction with the social, spiritual and environmental wellbeing of the people. Since then, the country’s development policies, plans and program have been guided by this overarching development philosophy. To celebrate the 60th Birth Anniversary of the Fourth Druk Gyalpo in 2015, Green Bhutan Project under DoFPS/MoAF was instigated for landscape development and greening activities in Thimphu Thromde.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in December 2022
The Green Bhutan Corporation Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: GBCL
- Position Title: Chief Executive Officer.
- Vacancy Publish date: 13th December 2022
- Last date to apply: 26th December 2022
- Total Number of vacant post: N/A
- Eligibility: Minimum Bachelor Degree (full-time) from the recognized University. Candidates having a Master’s Degree in a relevant field and/or with relevant experience shall be given preference.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 15 years of work experience with minimum of 3 years completed at General Manager Level (Corporate employee) or equivalent position of P1A and above (for Civil Service).
- Download Details
How to Apply
The application along with the required documents should be submitted to the General Manager, AFD, Green Bhutan Corporation Limited, Thimphu on or before December 26th, 2022 during office hours.
Application along with the copies of documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked as “Application for the position of Chief Executive Officer, Green Bhutan Corporation Limited” in the envelope addressed to the Chairman, Green Bhutan Corporation Limited.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview and the original documents should be produced during the interview.
Copies of documents to be submitted along with the application:
- Job Application (in GBCL job application form)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Bachelor/Masters Certificates and Academic transcripts
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (approved online)
- Valid Audit clearance
- Copy of valid citizenship card
- No objection letter from the employer, if currently employed
- A valid medical certificate
- A valid document proof/ evidence from the concerned agency to show minimum 15 years of work experience.
- Copy of last promotion order or letter from the employer certifying the fulfillment of minimum years of work experience at the General Manager or P1 A level.
- Name and contact details of two non – family related professional referees (one of which should be current or the last employer).
The Board of Directors of the Green Bhutan Corporation Limited reserves the right to reject all or any applicant. For further details, you may contact at 02-350643 (107 extn.)/17807223 during office hours.
Term of Reference for CEO-GBCL, application guideline and application form and list of other required documents can be downloaded from the link below: