Bhutan NGN Technologies Privet Limited Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.ngn.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the NGN Technologies Privet Limited (NGNBhutan) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various position.
www.ngn.bt Vacancy 2021
NGN Technologies Privet Limited is the pioneer systems integrator in Bhutan. With a pool of OEM Certified engineers, APC Power Solution Engineers, Dell Servers and Oracle Sun Solaris Administration and applying industries best practices, NGN Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provides end-to-end technology solutions.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2021
The NGN Technologies Privet Limited is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: NGNBhutan
- Position Title: Team lead Software Engineer
- Vacancy Publish date: 31 August 2021
- Last date to apply: The last date of submission is open for now.
- Total Number of vacant post: 1 Male candidate only
- Place of Posting: NGN Head Office, Thimphu
- Education: B.Sc Computer/ BCA/B.Tech or equivalent.
- Grade: T4
- Salary: Nu. 41,235 – 1870 – 65,545 or higher depending on proven experience and profile.
- Download Details
- Reliable with a drive for quality to lead a team of software engineers.
- Must work well in a team environment and manage client relations.
- Take ownership and drive issues to their logical conclusion.
- Ability to rapidly diagnose issues. Use experience to deep dive into technical and business issues to forward company goals/ objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with the team and multiple clients.
- Must work well with both technical and non-technical contacts to ensure the business requirement is most satisfied.
- Experience documenting detailed design specifications and adherence to methodology.
- Technical Experience
- Knowledge of the following environments/ tools/ language is strongly desirable:
- Database- good knowledge in MySQL DB or equivalent
- Operating System-LINUX, Windows Server
- Should have handled at least 5 software development projects following full software development lifecycle. Preferred having knowledge of AGILE/ SCRUM methodologies. Knowledgeable in using JIRA, TRELLO, GITHUB, DevOps, STACK, etc.
- Marksheet for X, XII, graduate certificate, and any other higher education/ training certificates if any.
- Any relevant documents of achievement or certificates.
- Copy of Medical Certificate
- Copy of CID
- security clearance Certificate