Bhutan Dzongkhag Administration Lhuentse Vacancy and Career opportunities 2021 (www.lhuentse.gov.bt Vacancy 2021). Recently the Dzongkhag Administration Lhuentse (LHUENTSE) has published a vacancy announcement of the immediate requirement for the various
www.lhuentse.gov.bt Vacancy 2021
Lhuentse Dzongkhag is bordered by Bumthang in the West, Tashiyangtse in the East, Mongar in the South and China in the North. The Dzongkhag covers an area of approximately 2853.55 sq. km with altitudes ranging from 600 to 5800 meters above sea level. It has warm summer and cold winter. The annual average temperature rises to 24 °C in summer and falls to 15 °C in winter. Annual rainfall ranges from 1000 to 1500 mm. Lhuentse Dzong currently houses the Dzongkhag Administration office and Lhuentse Rabdey. Dzongkhag Tshogdu serves as the highest decision making a body with an elected chairperson from amongst its members and Gewog Tshogde in Gewogs with the Gup as de facto chairperson.
Vacancy and Career opportunities in September 2021
The Dzongkhag Administration Lhuentse is pleased to announce the following vacancies in
- Organization: LHUENTSE
- Position Title: ICT Technical Associate II, Caretaker
- Vacancy Publish date: 23 September 2021
- Last date to apply: 5th October 2021
- Total Number of vacant post: 02
- Place of Posting: ICT Service, Dzongkhag Adm./ Dzongkhag Adm.
- Position Level: S2A, ESP
- Eligibility: CI.XII with Diploma in IT
- Employ Type: Regular, Consolidated Contract – 2 years
- Download Details
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling above criteria may apply to the Human Resource Office with the following documents on or before 5th October 2021.
- Duly filled in RCSC Employment Application (Form 4/1)
- Photocopy of Citizenship ID Card
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of Academic transcripts (Marksheet, School Leaving Certificate)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- No Objection Certificate if employed
- Any other relevant documents
The shortlisted candidates and date of selection interview will be given on Dzongkhag website (www.lhuentse.gov.bt)
For any clarification, please contact HR Office at 04-545136/545171 during office hours.